Tuesday 3 April 2012

2.11 Proposal


It was going to be a small gathering of family and friends at the house. William had arranged everything and was now getting ready. The barmaid had turned up and was getting the drinks ready. Estevan had invited Blair and given strict instructions to Blake to stay out of his way as they had business to discuss.


The guests started to arrive at the house and Paris saw Heather and dragged her off to the kitchen, "Who is the new guy he's cute?" Heather wanted to be sick at the thought anyone could find her brother cute, "That cute guy as you call him is my brother Spencer!"
"Is he single?"
"Oh yuck please tell me you don't fancy him but he is single."


Blake was too busy getting cosy with Sam to bother with anyone else. Estevan was talking to William and Blair about the business, "Do you really think that we are ready to open another venue yet?"
Blair replied, "William, we have the capital so why not?"
"It just seems too soon, that's all."
"Blair is right, we have looked at the figures and it makes sense." By now William was distracted looking for Heather.
"Did you hear me Will?"
"I heard you Dad, if you feel its best then fine." Then William wandered off
"He's asking Heather to marry him."
"I better take off, you understand?"
"You will get over her, Blair." He nodded to Estevan in agreement then left.


"William, what is the hurry?" as she was being pulled into the room. He didn't answer her, when they got there he tried to get Blake's attention but he only had eyes for Sam and Estevan wasn't in the room either but he couldn't wait any longer. "William why did you drag me in here? Paris and I were talking." He kissed on the cheek and replied, "Well this is important." William got down on one knee and everyone started to stare, "William everyone is staring get up." as Heather started to go bright red.



"No, can't do that hun. Remember what you told me that you wanted everyone to know, no more secrets. My darling Heather would you marry me again?" and as he showed her the ring, Heather's eyes widened in excitement and she let out small squeal and replied, "Yes I will marry you."





She held out her hand and William put the engagement ring on her finger. Estevan had just witnessed the proposal and congratulated them and everyone was clapping.


"I want to show you something." as he took Heather outside.
"What do you want to show me?" William pointed to the house and Heather looked back at him and said, "William, why is the house different? What did you do?"
"I didn't think it was us so I knocked it down and started from scratch. Do you want to see inside?
"Really it's finished?"




They went inside and he showed her inside room by room. Heather was in shock, upstairs a few room weren't finished. "Why aren't these rooms done?"





"Look at this room." ignoring her question. As she walked in all she could say was, "It's beautiful. Is this our room?" as Heather took a seat in front of the fire place. William joined her said, "You like the house then?"
"It's wonderful, William."




"Come and have a look at the garden." Heather followed him and when they got outside, she saw a play area. "Why is there a play area here?" William put his arms around her and said, "When we move in here we can try for a baby or we can try right now. I can tell that you feel the same way." Pressing his lips against her neck, Heather closed her eyes for a moment and said, "Will I..I can't." as she turned to face him.


"Heather, this is driving me crazy. I'm trying but I don't know if I can hold out much longer." She took hold of his hand and said softly, "Hun, please for me."
"No, it's killing me..." She saw the frustration in his eyes and had an idea and she hoped he would agree, "I agreed to marry you again so what about having a short engagement?"
"I'm listening." as he looked at her.
"A month, then we can get married." 
William pulled her in for a passionate kiss and replied, "1st of May it is but no longer. If I hold out any longer I will explode." 
As they walked back to the house Heather felt guilty, she was dying to ravish him but now he'd asked to marry her, she wanted to wait and doing things different this time around. All Heather knew was William wasn't the only one waiting to explode.



Blair decided seeing happy faces celebrating the engagement were going to be too much so he headed over to the Grind to help close up. When he got there was an argument at the bar, "I want another drink."
"I'm sorry miss but the bar has closed for the night." Blair went to see what was going on, "I'll take it from here." he told the barmaid.
"Bar is closed; you'll have to come back tomorrow."
"That's just great I have had just the worst day of my life and now I can't even drink my day away. Anyway who are you?"
"I'm Blair and I run this place and do you have a name?"
"I don't have to tell you my name."


"You need to go home; I'm taking you home before you hurt yourself." Blair got her to his car and said, "Get in." She reluctantly got in and stared at him and replied, "Sorry Blair, my name is Teddy."


"Was that so hard? Will anyone be worried about you?" as he started the engine.
"No, I live alone now. My boyfriend and I broke up, six months we were together and most of that he was cheating on me. Tell me you are male, can men ever love and be faithful at the same time." Blair didn't know what to say to that as he had suffered heartbreak so he kept he eyes on the road.

17 comments:

  1. I wonder if Blair and Teddy will have something. The house looks gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I haven't decided on Blair and Teddy yet so we will have to wait and see :) I love the house too working on it for days definitely paid off

      Delete
  2. Aww so happy for Will and Heather. Wonder if she'll actually be able to hold out until the wedding ;)

    Hopefully Blair will find love again, whether it's with Teddy or someone not yet introduced. Everyone deserves to be loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demenshia,

      They do look happy. I think she want Will just as mush as he wants her :) Blair needs love but will he let himself fall in love, I don't know

      Delete
  3. I smiled throughout! I can't wait for the wedding. The house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      The house is beautiful and as for the rest I'm glad it made you smile :)

      Delete
  4. ~ Blair may have just stumbled into something,with Teddy!
    ~ The House is gorgeous!I love it,well thought out!
    ~ Will they both wait,I do not think so...............LOL!
    ~ Loved it!all!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      You maybe right with Blair having stumbled into something new. You are going to see what happens or not happen over the coming weeks with him.
      I glad everyone likes the house. I'm glad the time spent on it was worth it :)
      Will they, won't they who knows lol

      Delete
  5. i love the house, it's a shame that EA chimneys never quite fit in anywhere, but still a lovely house. I'm glad heather's found happiness in william, but blair could do with more screen time i miss him, he's not had much this chapter :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HappyMint,

      I'm glad you liked the house and the fireplaces can be a pain :(. Blair is getting more screen time over the coming weeks :)

      Did you read 2 chapters ago as he got a lot of chapter time lol

      Delete
  6. Awwwwww William proposing on bended knee and to see how excited Heather was , was so sweet=). The house is beauitiful=). Now they just need to make it one more month!

    I'm curious about this Teddy that Blair met. I understand him leaving the party, his hurt is still fresh, i'm just hoping he don't fall into Teddys' arms on a rebound, she sounds like she has had it rough as well and wouldn't deserve that....edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      The proposal was sweet and I glad people like the house.

      As for Blair, you are right his hurt is still fresh but will meeting Teddy be a rebound I don't know

      Delete
  7. That was a loaded question by Teddy. Do men ever.... (nope - never haha)
    I am really surprised from the other chapter that Spencer will be working in a bar. I would think given his shady background, a bar wouldn't be the ideal place. But I guess he will have constant watchers since it's family run. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      It was a very loaded question, you are right lol.

      Spencer will be working at the bar but the family would keep an eye on him but would Estevan, not that closer of an eye.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  8. MyzKrazyMa,

    William is good for Heather and Blair being a male whore made me laugh and a murder yes you are right but glad to see you still backing his corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, congratulations to Heather and William. o_0 their wedding night will be explosive, with how much they're both waiting. LOL. Teddy sounds like she's got some baggage, but yeah, don't we all, I just thought it was pretty interesting when she just said all that to Blair right off the bat. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      William and Heather will explode soon lol. Teddy may have been drunk when she let the slip but yes she has baggage

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete