Tuesday 17 April 2012

2.13 Blair's Surprise



Blair was busy putting the last few details of the next venue together and it was giving him a headache so when he received a call on his mobile he was relieved to have the distraction. "Hi." as the number came up unknown.




"I wanted to say thanks for the other night."

"Um, who is this and how did you get this number?"

"Blair it's me, Teddy I'm the girl you drove home. They gave me your number at the club."

"I remember you have a temper when you can't get a drink. Are you feeling better after the other night?
"I'm ok. Are you working tonight?"

"I'm working from home, why?"
"Could I come and see you? It's just I want to talk to someone and you were a great at listening the other night, would it be ok?"
"I guess so I'll come and get you around 7pm, would that be ok?"
"That'll be fine and I will be ready. See you shortly."




As he put the phone down he wondered if it was a good idea. After all he was struggling with his own problems and dealing with heartbreak and rejection he hated but he could definitely sympathize with Teddy.
Blair asked Teddy if she wanted a drink but she declined as she made herself at home.
"So what do you want to talk about?" as he sat next to her.



"I just needed someone to talk to as living on your own gets lonely and talking to yourself is horrible."
"I love the solitude. Don't you have friends to talk too? I mean you hardly know me."
"I did have friends but my ex pushed them all away. He hated me talking to anyone but I finally got the strength to throw him out after listening to his crap."
Blair started to feel uncomfortable, "Look I do have a lot of work to do maybe I should take you home!"
"Please let me stick around. I enjoy your company." as she looked into his eyes. Blair thought why would this young girl like my company. Then she asked as she moved close towards him, "Are you seeing anyone?"




"No. I love the single life. Tell me more about yourself." As he tried to pull away but as she got closer he found her charming and so he started to relax. As they talked more he began to smile and laugh. "What's so funny?" Teddy asked.
"You are; you have such a beautiful smile when you laugh."
"I don't." as she threw a pillow at him and before Blair knew it he was in a pillow fight with her. When they finished they both collapsed in fits of laughter.



"I haven't had this much fun in a long time." as he tried to get his breath back.
 "It is getting late so I'd better get you home."
He still had a smile on his face when he got back home. As he passed through the living room he noticed some things were out of place. He thought he was imagining things and he must have forgotten to put things back. Tonight had been a good night despite his concerns and a few things out of place were not going to spoil things for him.
Blair was too wired to sleep yet so he went back to working on the next venue and to make sure all the figures were correct before he spoke to Estevan and confirmed the final details. There was a loud noise coming from up stairs so he left the desk and made his way up stairs. The noise was coming from his black room as he like to call it. He loved that room as it was so dark and peaceful but who would dare to invade his favourite room in the house.



He slowly got to the door and took hold of the handle taking care to turn the handle quietly. He then pushed the door as wide as it would go and slowly made his way into the room. He saw a shadow of a figure using his bed and yelled, "Get out of my bed."


There was no response, "Did you fucking hear me? I said get out of my bed." As he got closer to the bed he saw who was lying on his bed and when they spoke it sent shivers down his spine, "Why should I?" as Elvira's ghost refused to go anywhere.

14 comments:

  1. You go Teddy girl! She's seen something she likes and she's going after it. They seem to get along with Blair. Good for them. I wonder why Elvira sought him out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Teddy does like Blair but he is very wary. As for Elvira, I think she just loves trouble :)

      Delete
  2. Well Teddy don't much beat around the bush does she?=b
    Blair is still trying to get over Heather I think, but i am glad he let his hair down so to speak and had a good time and allowed himself to enjoy spending time with someone, maybe spending a little time with Teddy here and there will help him heal better.

    Oh sheesh, that's all he needs Elviras' ghost hanging around. He needs to kick that ghost to the curb!...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edenz,

    Teddy does like what she sees and Blair needs to allow himself to have a good time. He did enjoy her company so we'll see where it goes.

    As for Elvira, he will need to get rid of her once and for all. You will see more Blair over the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to see Blair having fun for a change. Teddy might be good for him.

    It's funny that Elvira chose him to hunt! I can't wait to see what she does next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Blair did look like he was having fun :) Time will tell I think to see if Teddy is good for him.

      Elvira being back can only be bad lol

      Delete
  5. ~ Teddy is not giving up on Blair,every time he puts up a front she somehow seems to get the better of him to come out to play! I love these two together!
    ~ Elvira is only back for one thing,revenge!
    ~ Loved it, more when you can!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      I think your right Teddy has a way with Blair. I just hope Blair learns to open up to her. As I agree these two seem to just fit :)

      Elvira is back for revenge!!!

      Delete
  6. Get your coat blair, you've pulled ;D lol. Ooohh lol Elvira is back :) I love your story i have to stop be a lurker on people stories all I do is read and not comment :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HappyMint,

      Glad you like and being a lurker is ok :). Blair pulled I did like that and Elvira back will mean trouble

      Delete
  7. I was awwwing that someone is finally showing Blair some love and along comes Elvira's ghost. You're freaking kidding me! She's back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MyzKrazyMa,

      lol Yes she is back just as things were moving along just nicely for Blair :(

      Delete
  8. LOL, Elvira, still being a pain in the ass even in the afterlife... =D Ooh, Blair has a new friend in Teddy. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      yes Elvira is being a pain again :( Blair has a new friend yay

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete