Saturday 21 April 2012

2.14 Last Nights


Estevan had arranged the venue for both the bachelor and bachelorette parties, he was closing his one club "The Grind" on the two consecutive nights. The Friday night the club was hosting his son's last night of freedom and the following night it would be Heathers turn to experience one last blow out a week before the big day.
Although he had helped arrange Williams's party with Blake, the only involvement with Heather party was the venue and he was also getting the bills for the wedding. Heather had picked her bridesmaids Paris and Samantha, she wanted Mathew to be a page boy but he refused, he did promise his Aunt that he would be there on her wedding.



Blake was getting a hard time off Sam as he had organised dancers for this party and she felt they were going to do more than dance. "Darling you know that I would never look." as he tried to explain and for the first time he saw Sam get angry and upset, "You expect me to believe that you and your mates aren't going to look, yeah right." Then she slammed the door in his face.

"Sam calm down." Heather told her.


"It should be me telling you that. Why aren't you upset?" Sam enquired.

"I know William loves me and not some dancer. Blake loves you, anyone can see that."

"I know but he hasn't told me that he loves me and I've never had a boyfriend I care so much for. The truth is I love Blake and it scares the hell out of me."

William was getting ready for his party and he heard his Dad call from downstairs "Will let's go you don't want to be late." Estevan pulled Blake aside and said, "Blair is going to be there as William invited him. Rumour is he is seeing someone so William thought it would be good to let the thing with Heather and Blair go."
"Fine it means he took on board what I said and is finally staying away from Heather."
"What's really bothering you Blake?"
"Sam is angry with me for getting dancers and she thinks I'm..."
"Going to go with one of them, right." Blake looked at his Dad as he continued, "Sam will calm down all you need to do is tell her how you feel."
"I haven't had the time what with work, organising this party."
"True but there is a wedding coming up and maybe that would be the perfect way to say I love you to Sam."





When they arrived the music was pumping the bar staff had already put plenty of drinks on the bar and as each guest arrived they each took one. Tonight was a free bar so the drinks were flowing and the guests were getting louder. One of the guests found a stack of champagne and shook a bottle and the cork flew out across the room and he aimed the bottle at his mate soaking him but not before spraying some of the champagne in his mouth.
Spencer loved the party; he couldn't remember the last time he went out. He felt his phone vibrate and looked at his phone and thought I'll call Paris in the morning.
This then started a chain reaction and all the boys started spraying each other. William caught Blair with a bottle and then Blair retaliated back. "So rumour has it Blair, you are seeing someone. Is that true?"
"We are just friends. She has been through a lot and so have I."
"Well I hope things work out for you and I hope you will bring her to the wedding." Estevan then interrupted them and said, "Blake wants you."
William made his way towards his brother and Blake held up his hands and shouted, "Can I have everyone's attention." The music was turned down and everyone gathered around, "I'd like to thank you all for coming to my brothers last night of freedom but as you all know, William is getting married and this time we all know about it."
"Very funny Blake."



"As I was saying before I got interrupted by my brother, I thought I' give him a night to remember so...Officers can we help you, this is a private party."







"We heard there was trouble here." as she started to dance for William. He shot a look at Blake who loved he was causing his brother embarrassment and then the two dancers started to put on quite a show. All the boys were screaming "More, More." in their drunken state and spraying more drink at each other. As the night drew to a close Estevan and Blake had to carry William home. Heather was not impressed at being woken up by her drunken husband to be who fell through the door. She took one look and said, "I'm not moving you so you can sleep there."

"Heath" as he began to hiccup, "I wuv you." Heather wanted him to sleep so she threw a pillow at him and told him, "Go to sleep." as her temper was starting to rise at being woken up.

In the morning Heather slammed anything she could and heard, "Keep the noise down. My head hurts." Heather snapped at Will, "You have a nerve, you woke me up last night you idiot." As Will got onto the bed, she thought I'll drive him nuts before I go to work. 




She climbed on top of him and Will pushed himself up, thinking Heather was finally going to give in and as she got closer their lips almost touched and she said softly, "Will darling." as he closed his eyes ready to get his way with her, "You ever wake me up like that again and you'll be on the couch, ok." Heather then got up leaving Will nursing an erection. She heard him shout, "I'll get you for that."



Sam came over later to collect Heather for her bachelorette party and ignored Blake as she was still mad at him for the dancers he had organised, as Estevan passed them staring at each other he thought at this rate there will be no wedding and no girlfriends but I must not interfere and continued towards the office where he was overseeing the last of the paper work for the new venue, Blair had given him. The drugs were a what kept the clubs afloat and if Elvira hadn't be greedy then there would have been no issue. Although he knew she was going to threaten his sons lives and for him that was crossing the line.



At the grind again the drinks were lined up and waiting for the guests as they arrived. When Paris got there she pulled Heather aside and said, "Love the wig hun. I have to tell you something."
"Well what is it?"
"Spencer asked me out and well we went on our first date and I really like him and..."
"Geese stop rambling, will you. I will be honest it is going to uncomfortable for me but at the same time I can't stop you. Besides you might be good for him keep him grounded." Paris kissed her cheek and squeezed her and said, "Thanks."
Heather saw a young girl by the door and went over, "Sorry this is a closed party."




"I'm looking for Heather."
"That's me, can I help you?"
"Paris invited me. She said you wouldn't mind and to ask for you when I got here."
"What's your name?
"Teddy."
"Nice to meet you Teddy. Drinks are on the house at the bar and enjoy the night." The girls were becoming more noisy as they spotted two guys walking in. They started chanting, "Get the clothes off, get them off." 





The men started to dance and some of the ladies were trying to fight their way to the front in order to get a better look. Heather had front view of one of the dancers and was going with the flow of the crowd.
Paris approached Teddy and asked, "You enjoying yourself?"
"Yes I am. Where did you get those guys from?"
"Looked on the internet and found these guys. I have to go." as Paris saw Sam passing by. "Did you pick up the dresses."
Sam replied "Yes. We are now all ready for the wedding. Have you told William about Heather staying at my place the night before the big day?"






"It'll be fine, now I have to make a speech." Paris called everyone around, "Thank you all for coming tonight. I'm not a person for big speeches but I would like to wish Heather years of happiness in her marriage to William and I hope you will be very happy. Please raise your glass in congratulations too Heather."
As they raised their glasses, you heard in unison "Too Heather." 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome parties they both had. I loved the pictures in this. Well executed. And I laughed at Will and his blue balls. It won't be long now before he has his way with Heather, he should just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I was worried about these pictures but glad it ended up well :) William poor guy is getting more desperate lol

      Delete
  2. LOL, heather is now my favourite character i laughed so much at the erection incident. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happymint,

      Heather is good at time but your right that incident between her and Will was good. Poor William :(

      Another update tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. glad they both had nice parties, girls had strippers as well!~...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great parties! I knew I had must have missed a chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      They seemed to enjoy themselves at the parties :)

      Delete
  5. ~ This was so good,it even looked like they were all having a ton of fun!
    ~ Loved it!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Glad you like it and yes I think they did have fun :)

      Delete
  6. *sigh* I'm not feeling Teddy. I still want Heather to be with Blair. They were so awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MyzKrazyMa,

      Teddy doesn't do it for you, I understand but as you see more of her maybe your view may change.

      I think you will have to accept that Will and Heather are now together but I understand.

      Delete
  7. LOL, you did really well writing the typical girl reaction to a bachelor party with dancers. I did think it was funny, and again, typical girl thing, Sam got all bent out of shape that Blake organized dancers, but there was a guy dancer at Heather's party, which is apparently okay in her eyes? XD Fun parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      I'm glad you liked the reaction in both the parties. I think Sam was wrong to react that way but some girls are like that lol. Glad you enjoyed seeing the parties.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete