Sunday 13 May 2012

2.21 First Steps


Blair went passed Teddy's home and was shocked to see a 'For Sale' sign outside. His mind was now racing, was she leaving and never coming back, in truth terrified him. He immediately rang Teddy trying to stay calm as he did not want to blow his top when she answered but the phone kept ringing and ringing. He kept trying every ten minutes and still there was no answer.



He started to talk to himself, "Should I go back to the city and ask her what is going on or do I let her go and hope she comes back. I hate these feelings, I hate it. I should never have gotten involved with a woman because now Teddy is all I think about. I mean Elvira was a bitch from hell. Heather I thought I loved her but I think it was more I have to have her and no one else can and now Teddy. I really am losing it are these feelings I have what people call love? After all, I only ever thought of me and no else until Teddy came along. See I'm doing it again thinking of her and the harder I try not to think of her, she always manages to creep back into my mind. Damn her!"



Teddy was still thinking of Blair, telling him to go was one of the hardest things she had to do but she needed time. She had spent the last few days crying. Teddy wasn't eating or sleeping and many times she tried to pick up the phone but what would she say, "I asked you to leave, now come back." he would laugh at her.


She had contacted an estate agent to put the house up for sale because she couldn't stay at the house anymore as there were too many bad memories of her horrible relationship. The house would end up being a constant reminder of her passed. Teddy couldn't stay with Blair as that house was now a bad memory remembering her ex had died there. 


There was only one option left to her find a new place but she loved the new town so decided she was staying in Painswater. Her head kept saying he can't be trusted but her heart desperately wanted to give him a go. She tried to look on the internet for a new home that would be hers and no-one else's but her mind always got back to Blair.


Teddy was falling and falling fast but could she forgive him? Then there was that ghost who called herself Elvira, who took pleasure in telling her that she and Blair dated. After everything he had said about Elvira, it was all true even dead; Teddy could see she was a bitch. Dealing with ghosts didn't scare her but there was no way she was sharing Blair with this ghost and if this Elvira person thought she could haunt him then she was very much mistaken.
She suddenly realised there was a bit of the green eyed monster within her and if a ghost could do this then imagine Blair being with someone else. Now she realised she needed to give him a chance.



Blair was at the new arcade with Estevan making sure everything was ready for when it opened and the children would be falling out of school into the arcade spending their pocket money.
"So Blair how are things with you and Teddy?"
"I tell her everything and she still asked me to leave. It's been days since I've spoken to her, what do I do?  Then I see a 'For Sale' sign outside her house. She's leaving Painswater and looks like she doesn't want to see me again either."
"Have you spoken to her about the move?"
"I tried but she won't answer her phone." 
"I've never seen you like this Blair. No woman has ever got to you like this but then it only takes that one special person and that's it. What's so different about her?"
"Her eyes, I just get lost in them, her smell. I just like everything about her."
"Sounds like you are in love."
"Don't be ridiculous I'm not in lo...Is it possible?"
"What you have to ask yourself Blair is can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with this woman? If this answer is yes then you have your answer. All you have focus on is doing something that will win her heart back."



Just at that moment his phone rang and it was Teddy. Estevan could see by Blair's face who it was on the phone so excused himself while Blair answered the call. He connected the call but the thought of her moving got the better of him. "So this is the way you tell me that you don't want anything to do with me by sell your house." Blair yelled down the phone.
"Fine if you are not going to hear me out when I rang to give you good news then I may as well hang up." Teddy snapped back.
"Well you hate me now you're moving and that's good news, is it?"
Teddy yelled back, "The good news was I'm staying in Painswater Point but if you want I'll move elsewhere?"



There was silence for a moment and then Blair replied calmly, "You are staying?"
Teddy was still angry, "Yes I am. I'm moving because I lived there with my ex and I want a fresh start. I was hoping you meant what you said and we could give things a go."
Blair then said, "You can live with me."
Teddy didn't react well at what he asked and replied, "Move in after that night and always be reminded about what happened!! Also you forgot to tell me about your ex Elvira haunting your place."
"I'm sorry about Elvira but I am dealing with it."
Blair had enough talking and needed to see Teddy again and after talking to Estevan about relationships he decided to take a risk and blurted out on the phone, "What are you doing in a few hours?"
"Watching TV I guess. Why?" by now her voice was calm.
"I'm coming down and you and I are going on a date. You need to know me the nice me so be ready at 8pm."
"No."
"Why? What have I done now?"
"You told me we are going on a date. He used to tell me what to do. I'm not being told ever again so the answer is no." getting angry again.



Blair had to think quickly and said, "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sor..."
"You're what?"
"This is really hard I've never you know said that word...Sorry. There I said it. Please will you go on a date with me?



Teddy was now in shock and laughed as she imagined Blair saying sorry and replied, "Umm Ok." The next few hours she spent trying to get ready. She looked through her wardrobe and thought, "What can I wear because I have no idea where I am going?" Teddy was not going to be a push over and Blair would have to respect that. Then she remembered what she felt like when he held her in his arms before leaving and how she so wanted him there and then. Teddy never felt this way even with her ex, Blair was the first to show respect and this is what captivated her.
She had finally worked out what she was wearing on this date and hoped it would be alright for the evening. Blair was waiting for Teddy to come down stairs because he arrived early she'd answered the door in a dressing gown and towel wrapped around her head but even that didn't stop Blair putting a smile on his face when he saw her.
Estevan had given him a few tips, "Be nice, let her know how beautiful she is and do not lose your temper and on dates you do not try and get her in bed. Get to know her and enjoy yourself." 




Blair was thinking about all he was told when Teddy stood in front of him and said, "I'm ready, Blair." He just looked at her and stayed silent then Teddy added, "You hate the way I look and it's not right for where we are going, sorry I'll change." She was about to go back upstairs then Blair finally said, "Teddy you look beautiful. I'm new to this so..."
Teddy stopped him in mid sentence and asked "Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise." as he showed her to the car.

10 comments:

  1. That was quite interesting. She should have held out. haha. I am glad she realised her feelings and that Blair is trying to get his head straight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Teddy hold out lol she can't get enough of Blair.

      Blair is getting his head round these new feelings

      Delete
  2. Teddy really looked beautiful for their date. I'm glad to see them patch things up. And poor Blair, he has it bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I had to look for that dress and it does suit her and yes Blair has it really bad :)

      Delete
  3. More!

    That was so good,Lckygrl! I'm glad that she is giving Blair another chance. Estevan gave Blair some good advice. It's shocking to see such a change in Blair. He actually said I'm sorry and asked her instead of telling her. This time it must really be love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Teddy wants to see the good in Blair and knows there is good side and that is what is drawing her to him. Blair says sorry was new to him. When Teddy stood her ground and said no to the date Blair had to change his behaviour to get that date :)

      Delete
  4. Woot! Finally. I though I was gonna have to beat them both to death before they became unstubborn enough to know that they needed each other!...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      Lol I'm glad you are pleased they finally are seeing they love and need each other.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Awww Blair. LOL. Wow he was able to say sorry when he didn't ever say that before, that's good for him. I'm happy he picked up on the fact that Teddy would rather him ask her out on a date rather than tell her to go on a date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LateKnightSimmer,

    Blair saying sorry is strange lol. Teddy is trying to get control back and by standing her ground with Blair was a start. Least he ended up asking her.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete