Tuesday 15 May 2012

2.22 First Date


Travelling in the car was silent at first but Teddy broke the ice, "How's work?"
"Ok I guess but we did get an arcade up and running. And you?" trying hard to keep his eyes on the road as he would rather look at Teddy.
"Still looking for a house. I'm trying to change my  job but no luck yet. I may have to go back to my old job." The car stopped and Blair said, "We're here."
"Blair it's a field with a few trees." Blair opened her door and said follow me. They walked down the path and when they got to the end, Teddy was surprised to see a patio with a table and two chairs and a meal for two overlooking the sea.
"Blair this is beautiful." as she took a seat. When Blair took his seat he asked, "What was your old job?"
"Oh that. Well, how do I put this I was a ghost hunter." Blair almost choked and as he got himself together he said, "You were what?" moving his seat around to her.
Teddy repeated her statement, "I was a ghost hunter. I could get rid of Elvira for you, all you have to do is ask." now very aware of Blair being very close to her.
"Why would you do that?"



"After meeting her I can understand your reasons. Also because I like you. I realised how I felt after you left." Blair got closer to Teddy and replied, "I would've come back if you had called."
"I know but I want things to be different this time. I want to be heard and loved and not controlled. I know you like control Blair but something is changing in you I can see it."
"You are why, I want to try." Then he took her hand and turned on the stereo and asked her to dance as they started to dance Teddy asked, "Where did you learn to dance?"



"Before I became a vampire. I took dance classes but when my parents found out they banned me from attending as boys don't dance as they would tell me."
"What were your parents like?" she asked.



"They were too strict and never gave me the time I needed so the first chance I got I left for the city Bridgeport and got a new life as a vampire. Now tell me about you."

 "I had two brothers but they died before I was born. My parents would say that I was their last hope and loved me until the day they died. My Dad was a manager at a big firm and mum worked as a dinner lady. They had a few properties and I sold them all except the one I'm staying at now. I will use it for a holiday home like they did."
"Just to let you know, I am moving home too."
Teddy looked Blair and asked "Where are you moving?"



"Staying in town but I know you won't come to the house anymore. So we could get a house together."
"Blair, no. If things work out then yes I would love to live with you but I want to live on my own for a while."
"I understand but to warn you my house is too big for one person." 
Teddy smiled but knew rushing things was what got her into the mess before and she wanted them to get to know each other. 




Blair then took Teddy for a walk and as they strolled through the trees Blair stopped and turned to Teddy and kissed her.
When their lips parted Blair asked, "Would you like to go out again?" Teddy just nodded in agreement. 




While walking back to the car Teddy stopped and shocked Blair and said, "Blair the other night when you asked if I could forgive you, well I already have." He wrapped his arm around her and replied, "Thank you."
When they got to Teddy's front door she looked at Blair and said, "I want to ask you in but I don't want to spoil this evening."
"I've never left a woman at the door before."
"Well, we are both learning from this date then. I meant what I said about your ghost."
"I can deal with this, Teddy."
"No you can't and stop being so stubborn. Now do you want my help?"
"I...I want your help." reluctantly giving in.




"Good. Now before I go inside do I get a kiss good night?" Blair leaned against the wall and pulled Teddy in close and kissed her holding her as long as he could then let her go and said, "There is you're good night kiss, gorgeous and sleep well."

Teddy closed the door with a smile on her face. She thought the first kiss was good but that kiss was even better. Driving home Blair couldn't think of anything else but Teddy. Every part of his body wanted her but these feelings were different, he had his need yes but he wanted to explore every part of her. The ache wasn't just about a physical need but a mental one, he loved everything about her and he knew there and then he was going to spend his life with her.

10 comments:

  1. I'm all teary eyed!!! I love those two like a proud momma! And Blair, never would have guessed that he could dance.

    OKAY now I'm all for Teddy :D This chapter was so sweet Lcky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Awww I glad you liked it and approved. Blair, yes he can dance :)

      Glad you are now all for Teddy:)

      Delete
    2. What a sweet chapter. Those two look perfect for each other. Gorgeous posing and pics! And Teddy looked gorgeous.

      Delete
    3. Val,

      I'm glad you like this chapter. They are perfect for each other. I loved these poses and her dress was a great find :)

      Delete
  2. That was a lovely date! He was so sweet. I love them as a couple!

    It was such a nice chapter, Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      he was very sweet towards her and glad you like them as a couple :)

      Delete
  3. squingy! ... that's good.
    I love the second pic :)
    Loved his response to her ghost hunter announcement *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I'm glad you liked it :)
      The second picture is a good one, I think it showed her nervous on that date and Teddy an ex ghost hunter that will be interesting

      Delete
  4. What a romantic date. LOL, she was a ghost hunter! Haha nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Romance was in the air and yes she is a ghost hunter...Elvira beware lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete