Tuesday 14 August 2012

3.14 What you don't want to know



Estevan was leaving for his trip when he saw something that shocked him. He read their mind and the moment he did, he regretted his actions. He cancelled his trip and called an emergency meeting with Blair and William.


When they arrived, Blair and William saw Estevan pacing the floor.
"You should be on a plane right now. What's the big emergency?" Blair questioned him.
"Sit down both of you."
"Dad, what is going on?" Will asked.


"First block your mind from Blake, Will."
In shock Will shouted, "WHAT?"
"Do as I've asked NOW!" yelling at his son.
Blair stepped in, "What's the big deal? I mean I don't get on with Blake but to tell Will to shut off communication with his brother, are you serious?"
"Very. I checked and Blake has no clue. I taught him to read minds yet he chose very rarely to use it, except to argue with me..."
"Dad, what is going on?"


"Samantha is having an affair. I caught her coming back and when she saw me she looked guilty and ran off. I read her thoughts and she's been seeing this guy for 2 months. And before you ask Will, yes they are having sex." Estevan temper was getting worse and he added, "She's cheating on my son!"
Blair sat there and replied, "Shit."
"Am I missing something here?" Will asked.


"In cases like adultery, William it's normally the penalty of death. In our line of work loyalty is high on the list but the problem is Samantha is female so that's why your Dad called this meeting."
Will was shocked, "Dad you can't be serious? Blake would be devastated."
"You are telling me that you don't know by now the kind of business we run or what I expect from family and my associates."
"I thought the killings had stopped."
Ignoring Will's question, "What do we do? I mean this behaviour can't continue. Blake's been betrayed."
"You could let him deal with her. I mean after this he may join the family business." Blair added.


Finally Estevan sat down but still concerned he said softly but with anger still in his voice, "He's my son, he's put his heart and soul into her and she repays him with sleeping with another man. What did he do to deserve this?"
Kneeling at his Dad's side, "Dad, tell Blake first. He does have a right to know."
"You have a few options, first as I said before let Blake deal with this or just kill her or have her killed.


"Blair stop this now. Dad, please tell Blake first, I'm begging you. If you kill her you may regret the decision."
"Tell him to come here now before I change my mind."
William called his brother asking him to come to the arcade straight away. While they waited for Blake they made some small talk but spent most of their time waiting.


When Blake arrived Will asked him to sit. "What's up?"
Estevan couldn't look at him so Will spoke, "There is no easy way to tell you but Sam is having an affair."
Blake tried to defend her, "Really and what proof do you have?"
"Me, Blake. I saw her come home with guilt written all over her face and reading her mind confirmed her guilt."


Blake yelled, "No your wrong, it can't be." falling back on the sofa. "Dad please tell me its lies."
"I wish I could son but I can't."
"What should I do?" Blake asked while still in shock.
"You know what should happen, Blake. However I will let you decided because it concerns Samantha but I will say this she is to leave the family home immediately. Do you understand?"
Blake nodded at his Dad.

10 comments:

  1. That was a crazy turn of events. I did not expect that. Punishable by death is very extreme. I hope maybe it is a false thing. Poor Blake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      It is weird what has happened but Estevan demands loyalty and if anyone hurts his family then he goes nuts.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. The punishment for adultery is death? whoa. like, whoa. Damn, it seems to me that Estevan is more pissed than Blake is. Still, with his 'line of work' loyalty is key. I wonder what Blake is going to decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim1,

      Adultery is not a good thing to do in this family especially is Estevan gets wind of it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Am I missing something, but punishing Samantha for cheating, especially by death, is a little extreme IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I agree with you it is a bit extreme but this is Estevan. Will Sam get away with it I have no idea.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Wow...I'm gonna pick my jaw up off the floor now. I did not see that coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,


      i totally agree. The question is what is going to happen now?

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Oh Poor Blake! I can't believe Sam did this to him! She seemed to really love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's so sad for Blake. I wonder how they will handle this... if they'll really let Blake figure out how to deal with her, or just off her... XD

    ReplyDelete