Tuesday 9 October 2012

3.22 Where did it go wrong?



Advisory: Nudity and some scenes of a sexual nature


The idea of getting married was to have a wonderful day and a passionate night of love making but all these ideas went out the window when the doctor told Blair and Teddy no sex due to her bad time with the pregnancy. Blair was caught off guard when Teddy admitted she wanted sex but he wanted more. He wanted to make it up to both of them for the lack of a wedding night. He had arranged a babysitter for Harmony, at first Teddy objected at letting someone look after their daughter but after convincing Teddy it was a good thing for both of them she agreed.


Blair was about to go in the bedroom and see what was keeping Teddy when she finally came out of the room. When Blair saw Teddy in that dress all he could think about was watching it fall to the ground and his hands all over her body. He pulled her close and said, "You look amazing."



Teddy blushed slightly with a smile and replied, "I know that look but save it for later."
Throughout dinner Blair just kept smiling at Teddy and after a while she couldn't take it anymore, "Blair, what is going on?"
"Can't I just be happy?"


"Yes but there is something else."
"I know how disappointed you were not having a wedding night. I know I hardly slept that night because I wanted you so much. I mean the day was great but even you have to admit it wasn't anything special."
He saw the look on her face and got closer and held her hand, "You know I didn't mean it like that, Gorgeous. It's just I know us and what we are like. The last few months have been killing me and I know you feel the same way."
Teddy thought about his words then spoke, "I should be mad at you for saying it but it's true. I'm holding back because I'm afraid of getting pregnant again. I love Harmony but I'm tired and because you and I focus so much on her. I forget about us."
Blair ran his hand down her cheek and said, "This is why I insisted we have a night for ourselves. I have to tell you something so please don't get mad. Harmony is staying overnight at Snowie's house so we have the place to ourselves."


Teddy pulled away from Blair and in an angry tone said, "You did this without consulting me. Now my daughter is at your ex girlfriends house..." Blair interrupted Teddy and replied, "I know how it looks but Heather is not there she has moved in with Estevan as she is having a tough time with her baby." Suddenly what was supposed to be a romantic evening was turning into a row and Teddy lost it, "You seem more concerned with your ex and what she is doing than your wife and daughter?"


Blair couldn't believe what she was accusing him of and yelled, "You think my interest is what Heather does. You are wrong, Teddy. The only reason I know is because Estevan my boss and her father in-law. Looking back at what she and I had was nothing compared to you and me. I fell in love with you the moment I met you but at the time I did not what to admit it. I mean I married you, didn't I." 

Teddy just glared at him and Blair realised how the last part sounded but before he could say anything Teddy got in first, "Your right you did marry me. What was it for Blair, my sake, Harmony's sake or so you could feel good about doing the right thing?"

Teddy started to walk off. Blair felt a pain in the pit of his stomach and remembered the last time he had this and it was when Teddy took off. He wasn't going to let her get away again. Teddy was the only woman to bring the nice side out of Blair and now he had a daughter he was prepared to do anything to keep his family together. He caught up to her and asked her to come and sit back down and hear him out, Teddy reluctantly agreed.


"I married you because I love you not because of Harmony." He pulled himself closer to her and continued, "I also married you because you're beautiful and for the first time in my life you made me smile. As a result we have a beautiful daughter. I love you."


Teddy just looked at him and hated how she could never stay mad at him, "I love you too." Blair kissed her softly and heard a faint but distinctive moan come from her lips. Blair whispered in her ear, "Let's make love."


When they got home Blair started on Teddy before they even got inside. "Blair we have to get inside first." Inside, his hands ran over her body while still keeping his lips firmly on Teddy's lip. 


Blair now laid her on the bed and removed her clothes. He teased her with his fingers listening to her scream of pleasure. She begged him for more.
He'd never seen Teddy like this and thought the lack of sex was bringing out this adventurous side to her. 


Blair couldn't hold on he had to have her now so as he entered her, he kissed her on the neck but suddenly he needed blood. He knew that Teddy never objected to him taking from her but this time it was different. 



As Teddy's moans became more intense and as Blair was about to get his release he made a mistake and he slipped while feeding from her and when he realised what had happened it was too late her body was laying still on the bed. 

Thank you to Zhippidy for the Romantic Dinner poses

14 comments:

  1. Woe. I am sitting here totally stunned. I hope this is not the end for Teddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      Stunned is a good word to use at this point. Is this the end for Teddy I have no idea.

      Thanks for Reading :)

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GAWD. I was smiling until I read that last line. No! Don't tell me Teddy's dead! No, it can't be. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Their romantic dinner was never supposed to turn out like this but it did. You said,'Don't tell me Teddy's dead.' so no comment lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I don't like the words "he made a mistake" ... it's ominous and more so that she isn't moving.... I hope she isn't dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blair is in shock that she is not moving but you will find out shortly what happens.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. ...... O_O
    She'd better not be dead or I'm gonna buy my ticket to come kill you >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      I told you you would hate the chapter but all will be revealed soon. Glad to see you are on Teddy's side.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. O_o

    You did not just write: 'he made a mistake' followed by 'her body laying still on the bed'
    Nooooo, Lucky, noooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      I did write those words, I tried the delete button but it didn't work lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. wait wait. I don't understand... is she dead or pregnant again as in he didn't mean to come inside her? no, she can't be dead. if so, I'm gonna team up with Pixx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Teddy is not pregnant lol. He feed from her going to far :( Glad to see you agree with Pixx lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, I know I said it before, but I just love how Blair is with Teddie! They are so great together. This was such a steamy chapter, but oh I hope Teddie is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh. He took too much blood. O_O Hopefully he can still do something to save her...

    ReplyDelete