Tuesday 23 October 2012

3.24 Sorry


"I feel so awful." trying to get up.
"Hey, stay there. I'm so glad you are awake." Blair replied
"What happened?" Teddy asked.
"You need to rest." Blair tried not to meet her eye contact.
Sounding very weak, "Blair, what is going on? Please tell me."
"What do you remember, and then I will fill in the blanks?" Speaking softly to her.
"I remember going to dinner then we came back and we were all over each other. The rest is a blank." Teddy was still groggy.
"Do you remember I was feeding from you?" Blair asked with caution.
"I do, why?"
"The thing is gorgeous...I slipped and well umm your turning into a vampire now."
"This is why I feel awful?" Teddy asked weakly. Blair nodded shamefully a yes.
Teddy being weak couldn't get up but there was a slight change in her tone, "You did this to me. What about what I wanted? Did you stop and think about that Blair. I can't bear to look at you, get out and by the way your new bed is the couch."



Blair came out of the room thinking his heart was going to break. He spent many hours getting the house back in order. He was now afraid that he was losing Teddy. She had never told him to sleep on the couch before.   



He heard the bedroom door open and Teddy was staggering out. He quickly grabbed her and held her, savouring her smell, the touch of her hair.



"Blair get off me I can take care of myself."
"You can't at the moment. Please don't push me away. I didn't do this deliberately. Let me help, what do you need?" Blair begged. Teddy tried to pull away but Blair wouldn't let her go.
"I hate you Blair, I hate you!"
"Teddy I know you don't mean that. Look at me please?" She looked in to his eyes and before she could say anything he picked her up and took her towards the couch. "What are you doing Blair get off?"



"No, you need blood feed from me gorgeous." Reluctantly Teddy fed from him. After she had finished she slumped back into Blair. He savoured this moment because he wasn't sure what to expect once Teddy was a vampire.
He could see how weak she was and decided that it would be best for her to remain in bed until the change was complete. Teddy was still angry at her husband for changing her without her consent and tried to object when he carried her to the bedroom but Blair ignored her. He put her in bed and told her if she needed anything to call for him. He tried to kiss her but she growled at him.
Blair left the room but wondered if he still had a wife. As he fell back on the sofa panic set in again. He hated to see the pain she was going through and know he was the cause of her pain. He just hoped that this anger towards him wouldn't last long. He remembered how she bugged him until he smiled and how he saved her life. He couldn't let her throw it all away just because she was turning into a vampire. He decided to storm into the room and have it out with her.
"I said go away. I hate you." growling at him weakly.



"You hate me fine go ahead but know this, I love you. I know what I did was stupid and wrong but it was a mistake. I didn't even know I had turned you till Estevan told me. I thought I had killed you. I tore our home apart in grief and rage to what I thought I had done to you. So if you are still mad at me at least let it is for the right reason." Slamming the door on his way out. Teddy just lay there thinking about what he had said.
Would it be so bad being a vampire? Maybe she could get a new look. Suddenly she could feel Blair's pain and torn soul. He was telling the truth about what he had done. She felt this rush of love he had for her that was just as explosive as her own feelings for him. Teddy then started to explore her mind powers.



She saw the pressure put on Blair when he was a child. The memories of the crimes that he had committed including the murders. One thing that Blair never confided in her was where he buried Elvira or her ex but now thanks to mind reading she now knew the location. The only question Teddy was now asking was Blair letting her read his mind because of his guilt or did he have no idea that she now knew everything.
Then she heard his voice through her mind, 'Why are you concerned about him? He tried to kill you.' Before she could respond to him Blair was there in the doorway.
"I will always protect you, just let me back in please? I'm sorry."

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what a predicament they are both in. I feel bad for Teddy, she didn't want any of it. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Teddy is feeling very raw at the moment and Blair is feeling guilt. Teddy doesn't know how to handle this and Blair is afraid of losing her totally.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I hope Teddy can forgive her husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      I hope Teddy can forgive but I think here only time will tell.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I am not sure how I would feel were I Teddy in that moment. On one hand, it would be really nice to know that I would be with the man I love forever and not worry about wrinkles and grey hair and stuff, but then to not be able to get old.... but wait, no wrinkles, no grey hair... What's wrong with you Teddy! Blair just gave you eternal youth, eternal beauty and you're mad at him? She needs to get out there and kiss that guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Teddy is not happy and hates Blair at the moment. It sounds great not ageing but I think the fact she wasn't given the option was why she is really mad. I want to see Teddy kiss and make up lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. That was so heartwrenching reading Blair's angry plea. I'm glad Teddy is at least starting to see his side of the story. It was an accident. imho, it's not a bad accident. She's not dead, and she'll be immortal just like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      When it comes to Teddy, Blair is a big romantic if it was was anyone else he wouldn't care. Blair is devastated that she hates him and that at this moment is ripping him apart.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Maybe its my phone but were Teddy's eyes red in the feeding pic? I can't wait to see her life as a vampire :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Yes Pixx her eyes were red while feeding. I hope she doesn't change too much but we will see.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I finally got all caught up on this story today... LOVE all the ups and downs so far! I read it all on my kindle so i didn't comment on each chapter, trust me, i've enjoyed everything!!
    I can understand that Teddy is upset right now... i can't imagine how i would feel if someone changed me that profoundly without my permission. I hope she can forgive Blair, but i have a feeling she is going to need some time before that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly,

    Glad you read from the start. There are plenty more ups and downs to come believe me. :) Teddy is angry with Blair. Question is will she forgive him I hope so but as they say time is great healer, we can only hope.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So emotional, Lucky. I can understand Teddie's mixed feelings. At least now that she can read his mind, she doesn't have any doubt that Blair really loves her as much as she loves him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy Teddy knows how much Blair loves her. I don't blame her at all for being upset about it because it is such a huge change, and to have it happen by accident like that is scary.

    ReplyDelete