Thursday 6 December 2012

4.9 Falling Apart

Advisory: Some course language 



Blair hated the silence from Estevan and he wanted to know. He couldn't believe his daughter knew and yet she wasn't telling. "I'm waiting, Estevan. Why haven't you even told your sons?"
Estevan was about to speak when William announced he had to leave. William caught Heather as she walked in the door with Daphne and firmly told her to get in the room now. Daphne nodded to Heather everything would be ok as she headed to the dining room.



William was now yelling at Heather, "Why can't I read your mind? You have never blocked me until now and I want to know why?



Heather calmly but firmly replied, "I know Estevan's secret but I've been asked not to tell you because he needs to be honest."
"I'm his fucking son I have a right to know..."
"How do you think I feel but there is someone he needs to tell before you."



Daphne watched for a few moments as Estevan was getting grilled by Blake and Blair. She had to stop it and one more lie wouldn't hurt. After all Daphne had put everything in place for the secret to be revealed but today was not it.



"I hate to break this up but Estevan, Dawn wants to see you."
Blair jumped in and in a firm tone, "Well tell her that she can wait."



Daphne spat back, "I think you misunderstand me but I think she is unwell."
They let Estevan go but weren't happy about it. Blair left the house looking really angry at his business partner hiding things from him and Blake just wanted to know why his Dad would keep secrets.



Estevan looked at his Mum and said, " Where is Dawn and what's wrong?"
"As far as I know she is fine all I've done is  given you time."
"Thanks but why? After all you wanted me to tell."
"Estevan I do but being backed in a corner is not the way. It was never your fault. Your Dad never wanted you to know and when that changed...well it put the burden on you. Look why don't you take Dawn and go to that place your Dad left you. Spend some quality time with each other and no arguing and it will give you time to sort out how you are going to tell them about this."



"I've really run out of time, haven't I?"
"If people had listen when you tried first time around then maybe things would be better. Just one thing to remember when the secret is out don't expect a happy ending, just roll with it." Estevan hugged his mum when she added, "Just one more thing Heather found out and she is keeping it from William."



At that moment Will walked in and yelled, "Hope this fucking secret is worth it because now my wife is involved and after what you put her through, why she is not telling me I don't know. I'm taking my wife and son back home and I expect from you to sort this mess out and apologise."
Before Estevan could answer William walked out, "Great now my son hates me."



"He doesn't hate you. He is mad because Heather found out before he did but we both know he is not the one you should be concerned about."



Estevan found Dawn and insisted she pack a bag and they were leaving. Dawn was stunned by this sudden turn around.
"Where are we going?"
"We are going to Sunlit Tides at a holiday home I was left. I need time to figure out how to tell people."
Dawn was excited but at the same time didn't like the idea of a getaway as somewhere to hide. Then Estevan sensing her fears scooped her up in his arms and said, "It also means I have you all too myself."
Dawn just thought about how wonderful the trip was going to be just the two of them.

11 comments:

  1. More confusion and no answers.

    Hopefully Sunlit Tides speeds will help clear Estevan's mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I'm shocked that you haven't seen the clues lol. Sunlit Tides may clear the air for Estevan

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I think Val summed it up perfectly. More confusion, more sudden arguments, hurt feelings, and fear of the truth.

    Looking forward to the goings on at Sunlit Tides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      There is a fear of the truth as Estevan stands to lose alot but it is a chance he has to take. Sunlit Tides will be fun I hope :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Daphne, I'm not sure but I think I like that chick. She seems to have it all together even though she appears to be lost, Estevan I think you met your match but of course she can best you she gave birth to you after all.

    Yay for baby making in Sunlit Tides, yes I'm still demanding that they have a baby and it be named after me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      Daphne does have a good heart when it comes to Estevan and that is why she came back to put thing right, well help him do it.

      As for a baby maybe, maybe not lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously trying to find out what this secret is! I'm seeing clues, but I'm not seeing clues...

    Maybe I should read these chapters again! This is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JM,

    There are clues so have another look. Yes this is crazy :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. explosive, again
    Este is in big trouble, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  7. More postponement! I know it must very hard for Estevan. I wonder if the secret involves Blair. Maybe he's Estevan's brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope their getaway to Sunlit Tides will be a fun time for both of them.

    ReplyDelete