Tuesday 12 February 2013

4.20 Know that I love you



Advisory: some adult scenes



“Hun don’t be like that!” looking at Heather.
“We were supposed to have a romantic getaway and now…” William cut her off.
“And we will.” He started to kiss her slowly, “I just have to help Dad get Blair home.” His hand moved down her body as he continued to kiss her.



“William Granger you are not going to get around me that easily.”
He looked at her smiling as he pinned her to the bed and replied, “I don’t know about that.”



Estevan was concerned that William had cancelled his romantic getaway so insisted that Art stayed with him for a few days. Art burst into the living room and Estevan said, “Happy birthday. Are you ready for our day together?” The station had agreed that Estevan could have a day pass because of Art’s birthday as he wanted to go to the local festival. Then Art stunned Estevan, “Where is Grandma?” Dawn left the room not knowing what to say.



“Art I told you she was in heaven.”
“I remember but I like Grandma better than Dawn.” Estevan treaded carefully and asked, “What has brought this on?”



Art shrugged his shoulders, “When you tell me stories about grandma you are happy then you argue with Dawn.”
“I loved your Grandma very much and always will love her but it never meant she and I never argued because believe me, we did. As for Dawn…yes you are right we argue but there are a lot of things going on right now but know that I love her and she loves me. Also remember she adores you.”
“She is fun. Will she be mad at me for asking about Grandma?”
“She looked shock but not mad. Look we are supposed to be having fun today. Remember you’re Mum and Dad are meeting us. You had better check if Uncle Blake is ready.”



Estevan found Dawn painting he put his arms around her, “He does love you. He just thinks because we argue I was happier with Holly.”



“Were you happier with her?” Dawn just continued to paint and keeping her voice calm. “I loved Holly very much and I won’t deny I was very happy with her and yes it took me long time to get over her but my boys made me realise I had to move on. 



Thanks to them I found you and I couldn’t be happier.” She held his face and gave him a passionate kiss, “I love you.”
“Love you too, you better get ready or Art will be climbing the walls soon.”  
Teddy had refused to go with them to the festival but Estevan insisted that Harmony got some fresh air. Art and Harmony had begged for ice-cream until Estevan gave in, giving the money to buy it themselves.
After having their faces painted William and Heather turned up, “Happy birthday, baby.” As she hugged Art tightly.



“Mum I’m not a baby.” Wiping the wet kiss from his cheek that Heather had planted on him.
“Happy birthday, Art. Have you been good for Granddad and Dawn?” Will asked. Art nodded then he ran towards the skating arena.



They watched as Art and Harmony tried skating but after falling a few times Art decided to go and explore. He hadn’t got far when a man approached him, “Hello.”
“I’m not supposed to talk to strangers.”
“I’m not a stranger; I worked with your granddad and Dad.”
“Oh ok. Hi. What’s your name?”



“Adam, look I have something in my car I need to get out, do you think you could help me?”
Art was about to answer when William spoke making Adam jump, “Art your Mum wants to give your birthday present.” Art decided that was a better choice getting gifts and ran towards Heather.



William dragged the guy behind the toilets and Blake appeared out of nowhere, “Is this the guy causing the trouble?” Will asked Blake. However he didn’t answer William and turned his attention onto Adam, “You killed Sam now you went after my nephew.”
“Strike while the iron is hot.” William just punched him as fell to the floor. Adam just got up when Lexy appeared, “Art is asking after both of you.” 



She turned to Adam, “It’s just not your day is it?” Lexy kept him pinned to the wall then continued, “Be warned when the time is right you will be arrested.”
“If you had anything on me officer, I’d be arrested by now.” He pushed her hand away and casually walked off.



Teddy had got to the kitchen door when she fell to the floor in uncontrollable tears. It had been 10 days since she had seen her husband. She longed for him to hold her, take the pain away. Teddy was angry with him for leaving but Estevan had told her what Blair tried to tell at the graveyard that he was hunting and the less she knew the better.
Teddy wanted to tell Blair that she was expecting their second child but if she continued to be ill the chances of her putting on weight while pregnant were slim. She finally pulled herself up from the floor when the door opened. 



A man looking like he lived on the streets stood in front of her. Teddy was so weak that her vampire powers were useless to her at the moment, “I don’t know who you are and what you want but you need to leave.” 



She kept her back against the wall making her way to Estevan study knowing she could lock the door from the inside. She didn’t recognize Blair as he walked forward but he wasn’t as strong either. By the time he got to the door Teddy had locked it, “Teddy talk to me, it’s me Blair.”
She screamed from the other side of the door, “Liar you’re not my husband. Blair couldn’t open the door as he was now too weak. 



He made his way back to the front door and looked back to the study door and whispered to himself, “Shit I should have said gorgeous not Teddy see how much I need you. I’m sorry for putting us through this know that I love you and I’ll be home with you soon.” Closing the door behind him.

15 comments:

  1. Okay, whatever happened to Blair, looking like a hobo? Anyway, I'm glad he's home. But I sense an uphill battle for him where Teddy's concerned. Art is such a talkative boy. This was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Blair has let himself go big time lol.

      He isn't home just yet but what will be waiting for him from Teddy will be bad ( battle ) is an understatement.
      Art is a very talkative child.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ That last sentence was heart breaking "Know that I love you,& I'll be home with you soon."
    ~ I wonder how much longer he will stay away,surly,everything has been fixed,they all know who is behind it all!
    ~ And Blair himself looks about to fall down!He is as weak as her & he is an older more mature Vampire!
    ~ Art is not happy with his granddad & Dawn fighting!I guess that is something the Adults have to sort out,but with everything going on, there is a lot of tension!
    ~ Is Adam trying to get caught,he just tried to take Art!!! WTF!
    ~ Despite that, I think they all had a very good day out for Art's birthday!
    ~ Loved it but can not wait for them to nab Adam,he belongs in Jail!
    ~ Karima! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Blair wanted to see that she was ok but I think he is starting to realize how ill they both are. Art is concerned about his Granddad.
      Adam is a loose cannon and has lost it and is making mistakes.

      Will Adam end up in jail, I hope so.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I didn't recognize Blair either! He seems like he needs her as much as she needs him. I hope he'll be alright and that they can reestablish their connection before its too late! He is so weak too. Poor Teddie will be devastated when she realizes that she didn't recognize him!

    Art was so sweet! It shows how much he loves his grandfather. He wanted him to be happy! I love how Estevan explained his feelings to both Art and Dawn. You did that so well!

    I can't believe that Adam had the nerve to try to take that baby. I'm glad that William stopped it before he could take Art. Adam has no limits if he can stoop to taking a child! I hope that they can stop him soon. In his weakened condition, I don't know what Blair can do against him!

    It was so good! Can't wait till next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Blair is suffering badly but he wants to do the right thing by Estevan too. Can he do anything I hope so and I hope he won't suffer either.

      Art and Estevan together are sweet because they have had a close bond since Art's birth. Art just wants things to right for his Grandfather.

      Adam can't see straight because his judgement is clouded by hatred for the family. Will Blair be able to help I hope so.

      Glad you liked it
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. What happened to Blair?? He's as much of a wreck as Teddy is now =(
    Adam needs to be stopped. I can't believe he would have tried to kidnap Art!
    Art is very perceptive, isn't he! Estevan and Dawn do spend most of their time arguing... some couples are just like that, though... both are very passionate =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      Blair is a wreck :( Adam definitely needs to be stopped and soon I hope. Art just sees it as it is. Estevan and Dawn I think love to argue as they are very passionate people.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. That last bit confused me a little. I know it was Blair, and I understand that Teddy didn't think it was... but what I don't get is that if he came all that way just to see her why didn't he try harder to make her understand that it was him?

    That "Adam" guy really creeps me out. He was trying to abduct Art!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      I think Blair didn't want to push the matter because for now he can't stay and her the attention they both need.

      Adam is a creep I totally agree.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Yikes, why didn't he try harder to convince her it was him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      Blair should have tried harder.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Close call for Art there. He was going to go with that stranger.
    Blair looks horrible. And He Left?? Duh. They all really have their demons, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      It was a close call for Art. Blair looks awful and why did he leave, I have no idea idiot.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  8. O_O Blair came back... too bad Teddy didn't recognize him. Maybe he can make himself look like what she remembers and try again. Hopefully she doesn't get too sick before he comes back again.
    At least, at least this time, Dawn asked Estevan like a normal person about Holly, instead of accusing him, slamming doors and throwing a tantrum. She gets some points from me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete