Tuesday 12 March 2013

4.24 Family



William walked in with Heather and Art and was in shock to see who was sat with Estevan, “I don’t believe this, Dad you never said.”



“I wanted to surprise everyone.” Art had to look twice before he realised who it was and ran up to his cousin, “Matt you are home.”
He couldn’t believe how much Art had grown, “It’s great to see you mate.” Then Art noticed Hazel and asked, “Who is she?”



“Art, this is Hazel my girlfriend.”
The moment Art heard the word girlfriend his face turned and he ran off heading straight for the pool. “Hazel this is my Aunt Heather my Dad’s sister and my Uncle Will.”
“It’s nice to meet you Hazel.” Heather said with a smile, “Matt have you seen your Dad?” As she hugged him.



“Aunt Heather I need to breathe.” Then she let go and he continued, “I haven’t seen him yet.”
Estevan then butted in, “I rented a house down the road and you and Hazel will be staying with Paris and your Dad.”
Matt yelled, “Uncle Estevan seriously…” Estevan gave that look that even William knew all too well. “You are staying with your Dad and that is final.” William spoke through his thoughts to his Dad, ‘What is going on?’
‘He and I had words that’s all.’
‘Dad talk to him put things right between you.’ 



Estevan asked to have a word with Matt outside, “Mathew I know you didn’t like what I said.”
“Oh really, I come to you because I thought Dad would bite my head off and I thought you of all people you would understand. Hazel looked terrified when she saw us arguing. You were the one person I thought who would support me at least.”



“Are you really sure Mathew?”
“Read my mind if you don’t believe me. I am very sure.”



“If you’re sure then you have my support. Hazel, just so you know is crazy about you. Although; you don’t have to read her mind to know that.”
Matt hugged Estevan, “Thanks Uncle Estevan, I’ll never forget this.” 




Will came outside, “Are you two friends again.” They both said yes and then Will asked, “Do I get to know what is going on?” Matt explained and Will was now in shock, “I really think your Dad should know.”



“Hazel, how long are you staying?” Heather asked.
“Not sure, Matt just asked if I wanted to go to a wedding.” 



Daphne found Teddy in her room, “Oh no is it really over?” Teddy asked Daphne as she closed the door.
“You have nothing to feel guilty about. You did what was right. I don’t feel guilty and neither should you.”
“You told me about Blair having his throat slit.”
“I also told you he was still alive and recovering as well.”
“When Blair and Estevan find out what will they say?”



“Angry that they never thought of it but relieved at the same time. Look let me explain some facts to you. I’m a few centuries old. Female human were used as breeding machine’s by male vampires because they could be overpowered. This dark old vampire who had a screw loose raped this poor young girl and it resulted in a baby. Anyway a few generations on the vampire gene was kept alive with interbreeding. Finally another few generations down the line the ancestors of this baby breed only between human and human. The creepy old vampire was finally killed so he could do no more harm. What I’m trying to say; that is how Adam got the upper hand he was a descended from this family. Seeing what happened meant the gene wasn’t diluted enough and he had to be stopped. Thankfully he had no children so it is finally over. Anyway there is a wedding tomorrow and isn’t Blair going to be here.”



“So I’ve been told.” Daphne looked at Teddy and replied, “We will make you over so the circles disappear and I hope you have a stunning dress to show that husband of yours what he’s been missing.”
“I have a beautiful dress but I don’t feel…”
“You will look stunning and you make sure he makes this up to you.”
“I’m still mad at him.”
“So you should be and that poor little baby…Look be mad but reconnect first as then you will have the strength to give him a black eye or two for leaving you like this.”
“He won’t like that.” As she smiled.
“He deserves every bit of anger from you.”



Blake finally arrived, “Where is Lexy?” Dawn asked
“Coming in now.”
Estevan asked, “Are you seeing her yet?”
“I don’t…” 



Estevan interrupted him, “How do you feel about her?” Blake sighed, “Alright I have feeling for her…no I’m in love with her. Happy now.”
“Then do us all a favour and ask her out. I would like more grandchildren one day.”

12 comments:

  1. Aw, I thought Art blushing when he heard Hazel's Matt's girlfriend was cute. He's such a darling little boy.

    I'm a little confused, and I had to read back to the last few updates, why was Matt and Estevan fighting? Over Hazel? They don't approve of her or what? I'm sorry if you've explained it before, but I just don't remember.

    So bad boy Adam is from a bad line of Vampires! That's interesting. What's even more interesting is the sudden friendship between Teddy and Daphne. I don't like the idea that Teddy had something to do with Adam vanishing/dying/disappearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Art is a cutie I love how he hates girls lol.

      Sorry for the confusion but it was family code why they fought but it will be made clear in the next chapter. It is over Hazel but you will understand shortly.

      Adam is a decedent of vampires. There is a reason of the sudden friendship between Teddy and Daphne but it will become even clearer over the next few chapters but yes it could be disappearance etc but I can say Teddy wasn't alone in this.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ Blake admitted it!YEAH!
    ~ Art is so big now,but does not want to know about girl germs!They have cooties,how could Matt like a girl~LOL~So cute!
    ~ That was some very shocking news about Adams crazy blood line,& it explains why he was so strong against vamps!
    ~ Daphne told Teddy about Blair,I would be worried she would try to go to him,& a turn around for Daphne She is being friendly to Teddy!?
    ~ Matt was at the front door! Surprise!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Blake finally was honest yay. Art I think like most boys hates girls lol. Adam bloodline is werid but more will be revealed soon.
      Daphne felt Teddy had a right to know but used it to her own end as usual. Teddy did try and see him but was refused entry to see Blair on his instructions. Matt came home for the wedding which I think will be nice for the family all round.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Lots of sexy, shirtless men. :P

    I'm glad things look like they could be coming together for everyone. I really hope Blair and Teddy can sort out their problems though. They, to me, seem to be the ones with the most problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Everything is coming together for everyone but you are right Blair and Teddy need the most attention. Them being apart has been awful but Blair has a lot of groveling to do and I hope Teddy will accept his apologies. He has has a plan and Teddy will have no choice but to go with the flow.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Daphne's right. Teddy needs to reconnect first, but then she should totally give Blake a couple black eyes. I hope Blake does ask Lexy out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      I hope Teddy listens to Daphne. Giving Blair black eyes would be funny. Poor Blake should as you say go for it and ask Lexy out.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. It was Matt at the door! He has a new girlfriend. Aww, no more Snowie. I guess now that he's older he's moved on and his feelings for Snowie didn't last.

    I can't blame Teddie for still being upset with Blair, but I hope she listens to Daphne's advice. I hope that they can reconnect now. I'm surprised that Daphne is being so helpful to her family now. Maybe now that she's older she's changing for the better!

    Blake admitted that he's in love with Lexie! Yay! Since Estevan likes Lexie so much I'm sure he'll be happy if Blake and Lexie end up together.

    I am sooo looking forward to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was neat to see Mathew there. Art is shy ^_^ Too bad boys go from shy to Blake'ish, and Blair'ish.... haha... Hoping it works out for all of them because their lives have been such a mess lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zhippidy,

    The boys go to what....lol, men. Yes lets hope it all works out :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's why Adam was able to over take Blair.
    Hey Matthew's back. Awesome. I hope the wedding goes well and they all have a good time.

    ReplyDelete