Tuesday 16 April 2013

4.29 Do I Say yes or No?


Starlight Shores


Teddy sat on the sofa and asked, “Blair why are we here?” Blair sat next to her and replied, “Don’t you remember? You came here and I came after you. Then I took you for our first date.” Teddy put her head on his lap.


 “I remember you are a good dancer.” Blair smiled at her and replied, “Gorgeous, I’ve missed you these last few months and I meant what I said I’m going to make it up to you.” Teddy bit her lip listening to Blair and kept thinking, ‘Shut up already and kiss me. I mean really kiss me.’ Blair immediately got up and requested Teddy followed him. She took his hand as he led her towards the fire place upstairs. Blair had arranged a romantic setting with candles and flowers along with champagne. “You did this for me?” 


As he wrapped his arms around her he replied, “I did it for us. Now come and sit down.”
Teddy was waiting for a response from Blair as she sat there but there wasn’t one. The only thing he had done was offer a glass of champagne but she refused the glass because she was pregnant. ‘He has brought me all this way and we are going to just sit here.’ 


Teddy thought as she looked at her husband. Then it had occurred to her that giving Blair a hard time about not being there could have affected him. “Blair, are you mad at me?”
He calmly replied, “A little…”
“What did I do?”
“I was away from you for months trying to hunt Adam. Then you and the others deal with it in a few days. It’s my job to look after you not the other way around.” 


Teddy cradled his face as he leaned in towards her, “It maybe your job to protect me but it’s my job to protect you as well.” Blair with his cheeky grin asked, “Have you forgiven me yet?”
“I’m warming to the idea.” 


Blair pulled her on top of him and asked, “What can I do to warm you to the idea?”
“I told you through my thoughts just kiss me.” Blair didn’t hesitate in accepting her request. After a while he asked, “How was that?” Teddy smiled pointing to her neck and with a cheeky tone said, “Now, kiss me here.” Once he’d kissed her on the neck Blair asked, “Anyone would think you are trying to get me into bed.” Teddy had a smug look on her face and replied, “Is that a problem?” Teddy was shocked at Blair’s response, “Actually it is.” Teddy was about to speak but Blair put his finger on her lips and continued, “When we went to the wedding and I saw you in that stunning dress I wanted to rip it off your body and have you there and then but we were fighting and I felt cheated.” Teddy kissed him, “Funny you should say that because the suit you wore I felt the same way and as for the dress I brought it with me.” Blair looked into her eyes and simply said, “I love you.” 


He pulled her close and just held her as they both fell asleep in front of the fire.
Teddy woke to the smell of breakfast and made her way downstairs. The table was already set and she saw Blair plating up food. “Food smells good.”
“This is my third attempt and this time it’s not burnt.” Teddy laughed, “Ok so I’m not good at cooking breakfast.” Blair stated.


“I think you should let me be the judge of that.” As they started to eat the food it became clear that Blair’s food was awful but Teddy not wanting to hurt his feeling continued to eat and said, “So what is the plan for today?” Blair looked at her and replied, “First thing I’m doing is taking you out for breakfast.” Teddy tried to argue but Blair wasn’t listening and insisted that they were leaving ten minutes.


On their way to the local restaurant Blair asked, “Do you know what the sex of the baby is?”
“I didn’t want to know. Harmony wants a little sister.” Blair chuckled slightly and pulling Teddy close to him asked, “If Harmony is right and she has a little sister what do we call her.”
“I hadn’t thought of name because you weren’t here.” 


Blair stopped walking and kissed Teddy softly and replied, “Well I’m here now.”
“I guess we will have to start thinking of names then. The baby is due in a few weeks. I should be home resting not on holiday.”
“This is a perfect way for you to rest and with me keeping an eye on you.”


When they got to the restaurant they ordered their food and Teddy asked, “Before we discuss baby names, are you and Estevan going to work together again?”
Blair sat back in his chair, “I am thinking about it but I want a better deal so we will see. I know William and Blake will not be happy but I want a better cut.”
“Gorgeous will you excuse me I’ve just seen someone I know.” Teddy had a bad feeling about this but continued to watch Blair talk to the man.


“Blair didn’t expect to see you around here.” The men shook hands and Blair replied, “How the fuck did you get out.”
“I have good solicitors and on appeal they over turned my conviction. Heard you and the boss had a bad time with some dealers? Sorry about not warning you about those two before I got sent down. Listen if you and boss are still interested in a shipment just call me. Here is the new number and we will have the same deal as before.” 


Blair took the number as soon as the guy disappeared he rang Estevan, “This better be an emergency Blair cause I am busy.” Blair yelled, “Go in the other room now.” He waited for a moment and then continued, “Guess who got out on appeal?” “Carl is out?” Estevan asked in shock. “What do you want me to do say yes or no to the shipment?” 

12 comments:

  1. Hrm. Shipment of what? It better be something good to interrupt Teddy and Blair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty,

    The shipment refers to to drugs. In an earlier chapter there was a meeting that took place that the dealers went to prison. Blair just wants to earn money so asked Estevan what he wanted to do.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I figured drugs, but wasn't positive. That doesn't sound like something he needs to get involved in, especially not with a pregnant wife :-/

      Delete
    2. Misty,

      Lets hope the boys have common sense here and do the right thing.

      Thanks for commenting again :)

      Delete
  3. Not the drugs again! They were all doing so well, leading clean lives. I hope Estevan doesn't say "yes" or there'll be hell to pay from Dawn.

    Loved seeing them mend their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      It is the drugs again. If Estevan says yes Dawn will be pissed and Teddy no doubt will have her say. I just hope Estevan does the right thing. However we will see. It was great having Teddy and Blair back together as its been awhile.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. The answer is no, Estevan. Tell him no or Dawn will give you the biggest tongue-lashing this side of Sunset Valley! Then probably worse. The ultimate woman's weapon: cut out the sex. I'm just rambling here almost, but damn, Blair, don't you know you guys were getting OUT of the biz? OUT. Haven't you learned enough with dealing with those other sleazeballs? grrrrrr
    Teddy looks pretty damn good to be due in a few weeks hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      The answer should be no but what will Estevan decide I wish I knew but one thing is certain both woman would leave them.

      Teddy is due in a few weeks and you are right she looks good, I wish I'd looked that good at the end of my pregnancy lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Glad that they are working things out!

    This new deal sounds like a mistake. Getting out of the drug business was one of Dawn's conditions for a relationship with Estevan. I hope that he says no!

    Also I don't think that it would be good fro Blair to get involved in it again either! He has a family now. I hope that the temptation won't be too strong for them. They are all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy/Blair shmushy lovey dovey ^_^

    And a big fat No! No more drug deals! heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Yes all lovey dovey :)

      He's got to say No, right?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Glad to see Teddy is back and trying to forgive Blair, and seeing his side just a little bit.
    Uh oh, that's not good, one of their dealers... I guess he didn't get the message that they have stopped with the drugs since he was in jail this whole time. O_O

    ReplyDelete