Tuesday 21 May 2013

4.33 Let me help you.


Lexy had only been back at work for a week and already she hadn’t seen Blake in a few days and she missed him. They had agreed to take things slow but it drove her crazy to sleep alone.  However today was different at work because this was her first day shift and when she shut the door behind her, she suddenly noticed how quiet and dark her house was. 



After having dinner for one, Lexy settled down to catch up on some reading about the new procedures she had to follow at work. Lexy glanced at the clock on the wall. It was just gone 8pm and soon Blake would be ringing for their daily chats. 



Suddenly Lexy heard a bang at the back door and jumped backing into the wall and shouting, “Who’s there?” but there was no answer. 



The pipes started to creek and Lexy covered her ears shouting, “Stop it go away.” It was dawning on Lexy that what Adam did to her that night in her own home had actually terrified her to her core and Blake had been right all along.
There was a rational explanation to all this, it was high winds outside knocking the door and the old pipes but now after her ordeal they were intensified by what she had been through. 



She heard the front door open and hid in the corner, “Baby, it’s me Blake. I know you’re scared, please let me help you.” One thing Blake had been adamant on was that he had a spare key to her home for emergencies only. Blake knew sooner or later the nightmares would start and wanted to be there for her when they started. 



Hearing his voice was calming her down and she came out of hiding and ran straight into his arms sobbing uncontrollably. He held her for a few minutes then said, “You need to rest. I’m taking you to mine, ok?” Lexy didn’t answer him but he felt her nod as she continued to hug him.



Blake sat on the sofa expecting Lexy to sit next to him but she sat on his lap, “Thank you for coming to get me.” Blake looked at her and replied, “I’m glad you are feeling better and I’ll always be there.” He knew he was right but Lexy didn’t need to hear that. What she needed was his support and understanding, “Blake, I should have listened to you in the first place but…” He put his finger to her lips and softly said, “Shhh Lex, no need to explain. You did what you needed to do and I was there when you needed me.”
“If I’m in your room tonight, where are you sleeping?”
“Gran is still here so I’ll sleep in Dad’s room.” Lexy smiled and said, “Won’t that freak you out?”
“Not really. After all it’s just a bed.” 



When they got to Blake’s door Lexy pulled him close and started to softly kiss his lips, “You can always stay with me?” 



Blake kissed her more deeply as Lexy put her legs around him, “I want you Blake.” His hands were starting to wander and he had to stop himself and put Lexy down, “Baby, we can’t. Not yet.” Lexy ran into the bedroom and Blake followed her, “Why can’t we?” 



Blake got Lexy to face him, “With everything that has happened and with tonight, I would feel I would be taking advantage of you.”
“Maybe I want you too!”
“No you don’t. Not like this and you’d hate me for doing that to you by the morning. I don’t want you to hate me.”
“Fine but I think you are over reacting.” Blake wasn’t going to get into a row over this and left his bedroom.

In the morning he saw his gran and asked, “Please can you go to Lexy’s house and pack all her things and bring them here?” Daphne looked at him, “Do you have the key?” Blake passed the key to his gran and she left to start packing for Lexy.



 Blake was reading the paper when Lexy walked in, “Did you sleep well, Lex?” She sat down and asked, “I’m sorry about last night. I would have hated myself but I did miss you.” Blake put the paper down and said, “I missed you. I’m going house hunting today. Do you want to come with me?”
“What are you looking for,” as she continued to eat her breakfast.
“House, apartment, don’t really care. Would you move in with me?” Lexy stopped eating and replied, “I don’t know. I mean we aren’t even sleeping together.” 



Blake let out a little chuckle, “We can have a bedroom each. I was just thinking because you don’t want to go back to your house that this might be an alternative for you. I know we agree not to live together.” Lexy looked out of the window and said, “I don’t have much money and when the house sells, I’ll only get 40,000 after the mortgage is met.” Blake wrapped his arms around her and replied in her ear, “Then I’ll only put 40,000 towards the property.”



Lexy was shocked and turned to face him, “You would do that for me?”
“I’d do anything for you Lex.”
“Well we better start looking and I’ll see about moving in with you, it depends what we find.”



Dawn wrapped her arms around Estevan, “I wish we were still on our honeymoon.” He smiled at her and said, “I know but we have businesses to run.”
“I can’t believe we were away for 3 weeks. The doctor said I could have stayed a little longer.”
“I know he did but I’d rather you be home now.” Dawn started to look upset, “I can take care of myself.” 



He pulled her close and replied, “I know you can but that baby needs you to stay calm so please don’t get like this because I want to look after you. Besides you are in the very early stages of pregnancy, it must have happened on our wedding night so for me just take it easy.”
Dawn kissed him, “Alright but when the baby is born you’d better still give me the attention you are lavishing on me now.” 
Estevan kissed her softly and said, “You know I will.”


Spencer’s turmoil will be shown in Mathew Dark Adventure. Chapter up 22/05/13, For the people who don’t read this story but wants to know what happens

10 comments:

  1. Poor Lexy! I completely understand why she was scared in her house. Blake was right that she wasn't really ready to sleep with him and would regret it. He is being so considerate with her!

    Yay, Dawn and Estevan are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Lexy thought she could handle living in the house after what had happened with Adam and Blake knew this and this is why he got her out of there. Blake would love to sleep with Lexy but for the right reasons. He wants a good relationship with Lexy so taking their time is important to Blake.
      Yes Estevan and Dawn are expecting :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Bless Blake for coming to her when he did! It was good of him to demand that key for just-in-case, because she needed him then. It was cute when Lexy said that maybe she wanted him to take advantage of her. Kind of cute of him, asking her to move in if they aren't even sleeping together, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      Blake knew this would happen soon. They love each other but want to take things slow and get it right. Moving in together is sweet even when they aren't sleeping together.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. *squealing/girlie voice*
    AWWWWWW Blake was so SWEET! That took a lot of self-control to not sleep with Lexy like that. And then BAM asking her to move in like that and she said she would and then the money thing and ah! :D Oh, and let's not forget Estevan! Dawn, be good and let the stud take care of you. /sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      I love how Blake and Lexy can be so loving then argue and then be ok again :)
      Estevan is being very loving towards Dawn, yes him telling her to be good and let him take care of her is in his nature or as you call him 'the stud'.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad Blake was there for Lexy and he didn't make love her even though she wanted him to. He's right, she's not ready. Dawn and Estevan are so sweet. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Blake was pleased to be there for Lexy when she needed him. Lexy isn't ready to make love yet. Yes the honeymooners are back and still feel like their away on honeymoon lol. Reality hasn't hit them yet.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Blake is such a good guy. I am happy for him. Lexy is very fortunate that she has him to help her through this awful time.

    Estevan and Dawn, congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zhippidy,

    Blake was there and is now looking after Lexy. Tes a new baby on the way :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete