Tuesday 11 June 2013

4.35 A Night Out


William wrapped his arms around Heather and said, “You are looking sexy as ever.” He started to kiss her neck, “Will, stop it right now. I’m getting ready to go out.” 



He sat on the bed, “Pity because there are so many things we could be doing right now.” Heather turned to her husband and cheekily said, “So you won’t be bringing me home at the end of the night?” William looked puzzled as Heather reminded him, “You wanted to meet up after I’d been out with Paris…”
“Sorry, I forgot. Where are you going?”
Heather finished her makeup and said, “Plasma 501.” 



William gently pulled her in towards him and kissed her, “Enjoy your night and I’ll meet you there.”





William walked in the living room to find Harmony and Art arguing again, “Cut it out.” They both looked at him and then they continued to argue, “Don’t tell me what to do.”
“I’m your Aunt so I can tell what to do so there.” William felt like he was watching a tennis match, “I’m older than you,” Art spat back.
“This has got to stop,” William yelled. 



They both turned their back on each other, folding their arms, “Do you have anything to say to each other?”
“She started it.”
“No he started it.” William wanted to sort this out but he was doing the club rounds tonight and didn’t have time but before he left he told his Gran what to expect.



Heather got their drinks and asked, “How are you doing?” Paris looked at her friend and said, “I’m doing ok. The way he looked at her, Heather it’s the way William looks at you.” Heather giggled a little, “William looks at me like anyone else.”



“No he doesn’t. If there were naked woman in the bar right now his eyes would be on you.”
“You make me laugh at times. You know you don’t have to move out right away.”
“I know but you are Spencer sister.” Heather sighed, “And you are my friend. Are you going to keep in contact with Mathew?”



“Of course but I haven’t spoken to him since; Spencer and I broke up.” Heather looked at her glass, “I need another drink.” Paris offered to get it. 



She asked the bartender for 2 drinks when a guy sat at the bar asked, “Are you here alone?” Paris looked at him, “No my friend is over there, bye.” 



When she returned she had placed the drinks on the table when the same man from the bar asked, “Having a good time?” Heather watched Paris look at the man trying to get him to go away. Heather saw that the guy liked her and asked, “Would you like to join us?” 



He sat down and Heather added, “I’m Heather and this is my friend Paris.” Paris shot her daggers, “I’m Philippe. You are William’s wife, correct?” Heather had never seen him and was about to ask when he continued, “I’m a bouncer at the clubs but it’s my night off. William always talks about you. I hope you won’t mind Heather but I’d really like to dance with Paris.” 



Heather thought it would do Paris good but when Paris tried to object Heather told her to go with the flow. Suddenly Heather felt like a third wheel as she watched Paris smile while in Philippe arms.






“Now I can’t have my wife sitting alone, would you dance with me?” Heather looked up to see Will looking at her. 



She took his hand as he led her to the dance floor where he spent the next few songs dancing with his wife.



When the song ended Philippe whispered in her ear, “Will you go on a date with me?” Paris was in shock as they got back to the table. She was about to decline when Heather had read his thoughts and intervened, “She accepts your date. How about 1pm? You can pick her up from my house.” He smiled, “That’s perfect.” William could see Paris was going to yell and suggested he and Philippe went to the bar.



“Heather Dark, how could you do that to me?” Heather laughed, “You need that date and besides he really likes you. By the way since when do you call me by my maiden name?”
“Since you are trying to organise my love life.”



“Think of what is underneath.” Paris started to smile again, “You think…”
“Most definitely and if that happens I want details.” 



Heather had forgot William could read her thoughts, ‘Excuse me darling but aren’t you only supposed to have those thoughts about me?’
‘I have all sorts of thoughts about you. After all you are the one that benefits with thoughts like these.’



‘Tell me what I’m thinking now?’ Heather was shocked, ‘William Granger, I...I.’
‘When we get home we could try the new lingerie I bought you.’ Suddenly the thoughts that crept into Heather’s head made William smile and he wickedly replied, ‘That’s better and we can try that position tonight.’



 Paris looked at Heather, “I wish you and Will would stop that.”
“Sorry, he caught me off guard.”
“You told me if you looked like you were staring that you may be having a thought conversation.”



Philippe was asking William, “Do you know what flowers Paris likes?” William shook his head with a smile, “You’ll do fine stop worrying.”
“I’ve liked her for a while and now she’s free…is it too soon?"
"Just take it slow and see how things go. Don’t try to rush it.”

10 comments:

  1. I like Philippe, he's hot. And I think he should take William's advice and take things slow with Paris, she's just coming out of an engagement, I imagine her heart is still very much fragile.

    It was nice though to see Heather supporting her all things considered.

    Art and Harmony, cracked me up, especially the "I am your aunt" bit.

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Philippe is hot and I think he will take William's advice. Paris is fragile and I think Philippe is very aware of this. Heather couldn't leave her Best friend out in the cold even if she is Spencer's sister.

      Art and Harmony were funny but I have to be honest I did think of 'Evil Aunt April' and thought if Harmony turns out like her, she has got to go, lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. mm good chapter I can't wait to see how Phillipe and Paris's date turns out. I bet the other two get hot and steamy later on esp if he knows what she's thinking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ksmomma,

      The date is on its way and Philippe better treat her right thats all I'll say. As for Will and Heather they are very naughty lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Art and Harmony were so funny together!

    A new guy for Paris. I hope he's a nice guy! If he tries to rush her though, I don't think it will work out.

    Naughty William and Heather! They made me laugh. Since Heather read Philippe's mind, and William seems to like him, I'm going to assume that he's going to treat her right.

    Good update, Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Art and Harmony love to hate each other lol. Yes Paris has a new guy in her life and I hope he treats her right or else. Will and Heather as you can see are very much in love with their naughty conversations.
      Glad you like it

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Oooo I love it when a camera angle can work with a mirror! :)
    LMAO 'if there were naked women...' love it.
    Well, that was a rude brush off, Paris. Dang woman. He just asked you a simple question. Oh well, maybe she got a little creeped out.
    Sounds like he's asking Heather to dance with Paris like she's her chaperone or something. Hey Philippe, ever think to ask PARIS whether or not she'd like to dance?
    Aw, geez, Heather! Let the woman make up her own damn mind, would you? Heather's making me mad.
    Good that Paris told her off. She's more forgiving than I would be.... eventually.
    It just bothers me that it was Heather doing all the talking. Why couldn't Philippe handle that on his own? /sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      I love that shot so much. The naked comment made me laugh too lol. Paris is very vulnerable at the moment and your right she was trying to brush him off.

      Heather was trying to encourage her just to dance with Philippe to make her smile.

      Sorry Heather made you mad she was just trying to help lol. Paris did rip into her and rightly so. Trust me when I say he will do the talking when he is alone with Paris :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Hm, I'm not sure that was really cool of Heather to push paris into that. Phillipe seems nice at least, I hope the date goes better than Paris expects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harmony and Art were too funny.... They were both to serious about their little squabble.
    Philippe will be good for Paris, they're both French, sort of ^_^

    ReplyDelete