Saturday 24 August 2013

5.4 Now I know your name


“Ok spill.” Paris looked at Heather and said, “Philippe took me to see a movie and Heath it was so scary I buried myself in his chest…” Heather started to laugh and said, “That is such a classic move, scary movie then a kiss in the dark.”
Paris smiled, “Yes you right but I don’t care because the kiss was worth it.”
“When are you seeing him again, “Tomorrow….I know what you are going to say but he’s really sweet and I want to be happy.”



“Instead of you going out invite Philippe here and all of us will have dinner.” Paris raised an eyebrow, “You are not up to anything Heath, are you.”
“No.” Paris just gave that look, “Ok, Will wants another baby and I don’t know what to do.”
“Question is do you want more kids.”
“Paris I do but when Art was first born I was left on my own to cope and then ending running to Estevan of all people. I want Will around more if we are to have another baby.”



“Talk to him Heath and then I say go for it. You are both so good together just make another baby. I wish I had a baby.”
“Me too, we so should be pregnant together.”
“Have you heard from Spencer?”
“He’s doing well, he sounds so happy. I know that’s not what you want to hear.”
“I hate saying this but I’m pleased for him.”



Philippe was checking things over at the club when he saw Will come in with Ty, “Who’s the kid?”
“Ty Jones and he is Dad and Uncle Blair’s helper. They nicknamed him TJ.”
“Oh, the new underdog.” 



Ty was about to answer Philippe’s comment when Will said, “Go to the office and I’ll be in shortly.”
Ty waited in the office when he heard a familiar voice and he peered around the door to take a look, “Will, have you seen Dad?”



“Harmony, he said he was meeting your Mum for lunch.” Will knelt down and looked at Draco, “You look just like your Dad.” He saw a smile creep over Draco face and added, “Maybe there is a bit of your Mum in you after all.” 



Harmony had just got to the office door, Ty was praying she wouldn’t come in and whispered, “Please don’t come in because I’ve fallen for you and I’ll be lost for words now I know your name.”



Will shouted, “Harmony, don’t go in the office.”
“Ok I won’t besides I have a date with this cute guy…” Philippe had to ask, “And you are checking to make sure Daddy is busy so you can have this date?”
“Yes but Dad will like him.” 



Will and Philippe looked at each other then Will said, “We are talking about your Dad, Blair Merrick the over protecting Dad, you constantly have arguments with. Harmony he is never going to like any guy you date.” Harmony lost her temper, “He will have too one day because I can’t be on my own forever.”



Will felt drained when he sat on the sofa. Heather sat on his lap and kissed him, “Heath, what’s up.”
“Can we talk?”
“I’m all ears,” as he smiled.
“The other night when you asked about having another baby and I said no. It’s not that I don’t want a baby but I felt left on my own with Art a lot and…”



“You only want this baby if I’m here more?” Heather nodded as Will added, “I will be and that is my promise to you but I still owe you a holiday so how about we go away for a week and we start trying while we are away?”
“It sounds perfect.”

Police Station



Keith was finishing up some paper work when the phone rang, “Keith Summers speaking.”
“We had an agreement,” as the voice on the line became firm.
“No, you had an agreement and I told you to fuck off.”
“Release my partner or you will regret your actions.”



“Talk is cheap and your partner is a serial rapist so here is the deal, hand yourself in and I’ll go easy on you.”
The voice laughed, “You haven’t found me yet but I know where you are, Keith,” then the line went dead.

8 comments:

  1. hmmm... Paris is wishing a little too soon I think. haha.... Draco is such a harsh name for a baby.. Did Blair pick it for the manliness or was it chosen for the constellation? Now they need another boy to name Orion. haha
    Ty is in a little spot there. I can't wait to see what happens when she knows he is working for her father. Fireworks? ^_^
    The police station call I wasn't expecting. It certainly does not sound too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Paris is just hoping I think hehe. Draco is a nice name but I know what you mean. No you guys voted on it lol. No more babies for Blair and Teddy although she keeps thinking about it nooooooo. Ty really likes Harmony but how will he handle this? Harmony will be mad when she finds out I agree.
      Keith is in way over his head :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I'm taking the wait and see approach to Paris and Heather wanting babies. I'll feel bad for them should one get what she wants and the other not.

    So, Harmony who earlier wasn't interested in boys has a date? Is this just to get on her father's nerves? I wonder what Ty is going to do with that info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes everyone seems to want babies, I wish they wouldn't. It could end up in resentment if one is pregnant and the other not. Her date I believe is to wind Blair up which isn't a good idea. Ty will be upset I think.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I don't blame Heather for wanting more help if they have another baby!

    TJ's reaction was so sweet when he found out Harmony's name! He thought he'd be tongue tied! I wonder who this guy is that she's dating. She is a beautiful girl! I don't think I've mentioned that before. I think she got the best features from both of her parents. So, she's interested in boys now. Maybe it was the way her friend acted about boys that made her uninterested before. Or maybe there's something special about this boy that she's about to date!

    Who is that rapist and how did he feel in a position to threaten Keith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Heather will want more help with another baby and at least Will is listening. Ty really likes Harmony and doesn't know how to be himself around her. She is very beautiful. Her date maybe there just to wind Blair up hehe.

      The man Blake punched out because he thought Lexy was cheating is his partner and the caller wants his partner out.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. So Harmony has a date, and Ty overheard. Me thinks a little sabotage is in order, if I was Ty I'd get creative. Paris is in love, I really hope things work out for her and Felipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Ty will be heart broken at this news but what will he do will the information I have no idea. Paris is madly in love and I hope things work out for her and Philippe.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete