Monday 2 December 2013

5.21 Friends

Philippe was holding Paris and asked, “What time are you meeting Heather?” 


Paris looked at Philippe and sweetly said, “In an hour. Can we decorate; you know to make it more us?”
“I don’t see why not. When would you want to start?”


“Can we start straight away?” Philippe loved her honesty and started to kiss her, “I have to get ready.”
“I’m sure Heather won’t mind you being a few minutes late.”


Heather looked at her watch and thought I have time before meeting Paris. She walked into the office and found Blair with Ty, “TJ can you give us a minute.” Blair looked shocked and motioned Ty out of the room.
“He’s a good man for Harmony, you know.”
“So everyone keeps telling me but Will’s not here.”


“I came to see you.” Blair walked around the desk and stared in shock, “Why do you want to see me?”
“I want to explain…” Blair cut her off, “If it’s about us that was a long time ago.” Heather just looked at him, “I know but I want you to know I was in love with you.” Blair was confused, “Heather why are you telling me this?” 


Heather put some papers on the desk, “What are these?” Heather took one last look at Blair and asked, “If you ever loved me like you once said then please look after them and when the time is right you will know what to do.”


Just before she left Blair said, “Heather for what’s worth I did love you and you opened my eyes.”


Paris ran to the café and found Heather waiting. Paris trying to catch her breath said, “Sorry I’m late I got side tracked.”
“You mean distracted by Philippe who I’m sure put that big grin on your face.”


“Heath, he is amazing. How are you coping with carrying two?”
“I’m just more tired but Will has been wonderful and so has Art. I’ve had to tell him to go out a few times and be a teenager.” 


Paris smiled and was about to say something when her phone rang when she saw the ID she looked at Heather, “Paris you look in shock who is it?”
“Mathew, what do I do?” Heather bluntly said, “Answer it.” 


Paris answered the phone and in an almost scared tone said, “Matt, how are you?”
“I wasn’t sure you’d answer the phone to me. Anyway I was wondering how you were?”
“I’m good, I met someone…”
“I’m pleased for you, anyone I know?”
“Philippe Tisseur.”
“Yeah I know him, he works for Uncle Estevan.” Paris was worried about Matt, “I love hearing from you but are you ok?”
“Remember the deal about the business when I graduate” Paris said, “I remember.”
“I think I may have been rash in turning it down. I love Hazel and don’t want to let her down.”


“You and Hazel will be fine; look your Aunt wants a word.” Heather took the phone, “Mathew when are you coming home to visit it’s been too long?”
“I promise Aunt Heather I will soon. Congratulations on the new baby.”
“Shit, I forgot to tell your Dad but it’s twins.”


“Wow that is great news. If I don’t see you before I will be there to see the babies.”
“Matt, take care, Love you.”
“Love too Aunt Heather.” When the call ended Paris looked at Heather, Your hormones are making you all mushy.”
Heather sweetly replied, “I know but I’m pregnant. Now are we going shopping?” 


As they walked out of the café Paris asked, “What are we looking for?”
“I am decorating the nursery. Art insisted on sharing with Ty and said change his old room.”
“What do they get up too?”
“Whatever it is I don’t want to know but oddly enough the room has be tidy since I’ve been pregnant.”
“Maybe you should have a permanent pregnancy so the room stays that way.” Suddenly they both laughed, “Now that’s an idea and I know Will would be all for the trying part.” Paris tapped her hand, “You’re a naughty girl.”
“You have no idea.”

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm... watch after them... that's ominous of Heather. I agree with Blair though, why was she telling him now?
    Paris and Phillipe are cute together... Yay for Matthew making a home visit.
    Love Ty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zhippidy,

    Heather has her reasons for getting things of her chest but why tell Blair of all people, I hope we see soon. Paris and Philippe are a very cute couple and yes Mathew is coming home soon.
    I love Ty too

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~ I did not know what to think about Paris & Philippe,in the beginning,I thought he would end up the rebound guy,but instead,she seems to have found a keeper,she seems happier with him!
    ~ They are so cute together! I hope they last,they make a lovely couple!
    ~ Blair seems to get on well with Ty at work,but I guess work & home/family are two separate things!
    ~ Do not know why Heather is bringing up their past,why tell Blair now????
    ~ Matthew out of the blue rings up? I wonder why?
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Philippe and Paris are a good match and you right they make a cute couple :)
      Blair does keep work and home separate, which is a good thing
      Why would Heather bring up the past good question
      Mathew I think is missing home :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. You know I really have to be the first to comment, otherwise Fae will keep on stealing words right our of my mouth. I don't like the sound of Heather's comments to Blair, I hope she's not having some premonition about the impending birth of her babies, otherwise it would just kill Will if something were to happen to her. Still, whatever it is, it was a very odd thing to ask of ones ex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Fae sometimes says it all lol. Heather's comments to Blair are a worry and you are right it would kill Will if anything were to happen. To go to her ex was strange but we will have to see the outcome there.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Yep. Ditto Zhippidy and therefore ditto Valpre as well.

    I really don't like the sound of it and how she avoided really saying what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Heather I think needed to clear the air hopefully you will see soon.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete