Tuesday 14 January 2014

5.30 The missing container

After Blair had seen the head, he sat outside with Draco to set him straight on a few things. “Why did you say that to the teacher, Draco?”



“Dad, I only called her sexy. What was wrong with that?” Blair was angry but admired his son for speaking his mind.
“Calling a woman sexy can be a compliment but at your age it would be seen as rude.”
“But you say that to Mum a lot…”
“And your Mum is a sexy woman but we have known each other awhile, saying it out of the blue like that was rude and if you had been an adult she would have slapped you in the face.” 



Draco snapped and bluntly said, “Yeh, well no girl will ever say no to me because I will learn everything about how to handle them. They will love me.”
“Draco, take it from me you are heading for heartache if you chose this route.”
“Dad you don’t know what you are talking about, I mean you are with Mum so you don’t know anything.” Blair rolled his eyes and said quietly to himself, “Tell that to the woman I used and abused all 400 of them.”



Teddy was in the kitchen when Blair and Draco arrived home, “How did the school meeting go?”
Blair kissed her and replied, “They weren’t that concerned about the stink bombs as they were over his behaviour towards his teachers.” Draco started to head towards his room when Teddy yelled, “Stop right there young man. What did they say?”
“He has been complimenting his teachers by calling them sexy and so on.”
Teddy shouted, “Draco how could you?”
“Mum I said I was sorry.” Blair intervened, “I talked to him and I think he understands now.” Teddy suddenly remembered, “Oh shit, I almost forgot to take some ghost samples to the science lab.” 



Blair took Draco outside to play basketball while Teddy made her way to the garage. Blair was just about to throw the ball when he and Draco heard a scream. Blair dropped the ball and both he and Draco ran inside. 



They found Teddy at the garage door looking horrified, “Gorgeous, are you alright?” Teddy took a moment before she spoke, “The empty ghost container is missing.”
“What is the big deal about an empty container? If that is why you screamed then I’m going back outside and playing basketball with Draco.” 



In a panic Teddy said, “Blair you don’t understand…I’m not saying anything else until Estevan is here.” Blair was shocked and angry at this overreaction of Teddy’s and bluntly replied, “He is spending time with Nathan and I’m not going to disturb him over a stupid empty container.” 



Teddy was now at boiling point and at first looked at Draco, “That day you said it was a potion container you lied, right?” Draco nodded his head at first and then said, “I’m sorry but I cleaned it up.”
“Have you any idea what you have done, you should have told me straight away.” 



Then she screamed at Blair, “Get your brother here now and I don’t care if he’s having sex with Dawn just do it. In fact include your stepmother and the boys need to be here too. Draco, tell your sister to get home now.”



Within half an hour everyone was there and puzzled as to why they had been summoned especially by Teddy. Blair was really angry and said, “Why have you brought everyone here and refused to tell me.” Teddy glanced at Estevan and quietly said, “I need to confess something.”
Blair snarled back, “What?”
“When I was being taught my profession of ghost hunting we were told that any evil ghosts we caught, they must be disposed correctly and the containers must be kept...”
“So…”
Estevan interrupted, “Blair let her tell us. I think I know where this is going.”
“If the containers that held evil spirits were broken then any of their essence left in the container could transform them back into their original form.” 



Teddy walked over to Harmony, “Remember that fairy tale I told you when your Dad broke his bond, it’s no fairy tale it is real.”
“Mum does that mean…”
“Ty is in serious danger, you were right to be worried.” Blair snapped, “What fairy-tale and what does TJ have to do with this?”
Estevan spoke up, “The fairy tale was a warning for future generations but it was based on real life, your life, am I right Teddy?”
“Draco broke the container and wouldn’t know he’d done anything wrong but that ghost container belonged to…I can’t say it.”
“Say it, who did that damn container belong too?” 



Teddy looked Blair in the eyes and he heard the words he never expected to hear again, “The container belonged to Elvira Slayer.”
“She has been here all along? Teddy why the hell didn’t you tell me?”
“Blair I’m sorry, this is why I kept the container to make sure…” 
Blair interrupted her, “Well you didn’t do a very good job,” he then looked at Draco and said, “How could you do this to us?” Draco bowed his head in shame then he looked at Harmony, “Why is TJ in trouble and why does it include….her?”



“All he told me was this woman won’t take no for an answer and she has the scariest red shot eyes he’s ever seen…” Blair by now was ready to explode, “What else did he say?”
“Daddy…”
“Harmony this is not a game now tell me.” 



Estevan tried to speak up, “Blair calm down this is your family…” Blair yelled back without realising the words he was speaking as the anger over took him, “TJ is my future son in-law and if…if that bitch gets hold of him then there will be no telling what will happen.” Everyone looked shocked and Harmony asked, “Daddy, you really like Ty?”
“Yes I do, I was just hoping you’d go off him but not like this. That woman is dangerous.”
“She is an ex-girlfriend, isn’t she?”
“Harmony she is and it was the worst time of my life and I won’t go back.” 



Teddy now spoke and asked, “There are a few things she doesn’t know.” Blair spun around and asked, “Like what?” 



Daphne now voiced her option, “She doesn’t know you have a brother and that you have a family. She also doesn’t know Teddy is a vampire now or that you married her and have children.”



William had been listening the whole time and quietly said, “Heather hated her so you want my help I’m in.” Blake voiced, “I’m in.”


Estevan then asked Blake, “And Lexy, she is head of the station, how do we deal with that?” Blake said, “I’ll talk to her.”
Blair yelled, “Lexy won’t understand, this is an ancient vampire who would kill police and kill Lexy in a blink of an eye.” He heard Teddy laugh and faced her and firmly asked, “And what is so funny?”
“The killing Lexy part after all I beat the crap out of her while I was human.” 


Blair pulled her close and said, “And you won’t be dealing with this, I will because I refuse to lose you.”
“You can’t tell me what to do.”
“This time I am and you will listen, you are staying here with the kids and Dawn. There will be no arguments either.” Teddy pulled away and said, “I see but Lexy can go…”
“The kids will stay with the women of the family and the men will deal with her.” 


Daphne yelled, “Excuse me, I will be helping…” 


David appeared out of nowhere and made his way across the room and said, “No-one is going accept me. She has never met me but I saw her once. I was trying to keep an eye on Blair when I saw her wrapped around him,” now he directed the rest at Blair, “She was a terrible choice. If I can confirm it’s her then we can take things from there. Harmony, do you still have the potion, I gave back to you?” 


Harmony went and got it and said, “You will permanently be human again but Granddad be careful.” He looked at William and said, “You do understand why Heather isn’t coming back?”
“Because I loved her so much. I just wish…”
“I know William but count yourself a very lucky man, so would you be ok with me turning back?” 


William nodded and David took the potion and after a few minutes he was human again. 


Daphne put her arms around him and said, “Please be careful.” 


Blair looked at his Dad and firmly said, “Thanks for doing this.” 


David then looked at Estevan and said, “I will make things up to you Estevan.”
“Let’s sort this out first then we will talk.”

5 comments:

  1. I cracked up laughing at Draco. I think it'll be fun to see him get slapped around in the future. >:) Cuz his daddy's right, he will be if he up and tells a woman she's sexy right out of the blue like that.

    Oh boy. THAT Elvira. Why didn't that even occur to me? I guess it's been a while.
    Ugh. Blair and his macho attitude. That's just asking for trouble. TELLing her that Teddy can't do anything but stay at home with the women is like asking her to come along, because she could have a stubborn moment and do just that. Still, I can understand why Blair would be that way. Here is a woman that hates him and probably wants to get back at him, why wouldn't she want to go after the woman he loves.

    And David is back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Draco is going to be trouble hehe.

      Yes the bitch is back, Blair is trying to protect Teddy but is handling it in the wrong way. I can understand his reasons though. Elvira wants Blair back but I think its more out of twisted love than real love but we shall see there.
      David wants to do the right thing by his family but yes you will see more of me :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to see that they are going to help Ty.
    Draco is going to be a handful. I worry a bit that he may easily be swayed to the bad side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Draco going to the dark side NEVER....well maybe lol. Yes Ty will need the help :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. LOL @ Draco, I think he gets all his charm from his daddy, but Blair's right, it's inappropriate of him to be making such statements to his teachers, he needs to be thinking about kid stuff. But than again who can blame him, he's really surrounded by adults, so maybe he doesn't know how to to be a kid.

    Fascinating stuff about the ghosts and Elvira, I'm glad the clan is banding together to fight her off.

    ReplyDelete