Tuesday 28 January 2014

5.32 Keeping family safe




Dawn was playing with Nathan when Estevan walked in. 



He picked up his son and hugged him tightly, “I’m going to miss you so much but you need to be strong for Mummy, ok?” Nathan just smiled as he looked at his Dad.
“Estevan what is going on?”
“Pack a few suitcases for you and Nathan; you are leaving for Sunlit Tides now.” 



Dawn panicked, “Where will you be? I want us together.” Estevan pulled Dawn close and passionately kissed her. He felt his body go into overdrive just having her near but there was no time for intimacy, although he desperately wanted it, “You know I love you, right?” 



He felt history was repeating itself but in reverse. However when this was all over he was going to get his family back, loneliness was not an option. “Dawn my darling you and Nathan aren’t safe, Teddy and the kids will be joining you because an ancient vampire is on the loose again and we need to stop her.” Dawn was close to tears and asked, “When will I see you again?”
“Honestly I don’t know but it better be soon because my heart is breaking already.” Dawn looked into Estevan eyes and replied, “Baby, I love you. Please come home safe.”
“I will and that is promise.”



Lexy was pinned to the wall as Blake explored her body with his other hand, He kissed her intensely as she became weaker with his touch then he firmly asked, “Do you want me?” 



Lexy moaned as she was carried to their bed, within minutes Blake was inside her going deeper and deeper as she screamed his name over and over. After they had finished Lexy got dressed and asked, “You’ve never pinned me before, what was all that about?” Blake smiled at her, “I didn’t hear you object.”
“Blake I know you so what’s wrong?” Blake stayed silent for a moment and said, “Elvira is back.” 



Lexy stormed out of the bedroom and Blake went after her, “You know what I have to ask?”
“To look the other way while you and the family re-kill her. Blake forced Lexy to look at him and replied, “Yes because as you know by me and police files you have read, she is a very dangerous woman and if you said no to her she would kill you on the spot and I can’t lose you, babe.”



Estevan walked into William’s home looking deflated, he threw himself into the chair and Spencer sat near him, “I take it Dawn’s and the baby are gone?” Estevan didn’t look at Spencer but said, “Yes and I miss them already. I can’t live through this again, I just can’t.”
“I’ll help anyway I can Estevan you know that…” 



Tracy walked in and Estevan looked at her and then at Spencer, “Marry her, Spenc don’t waste any more time. I know you are both expecting again…”
“How did you…” Spencer looked at Tracy and said, “It’s a vampire thing, Hun.” He looked back at Estevan, “You won’t tell Mathew, will you?”
“No because it’s your place.”



“Thank you and by the way thanks again for the information I needed, the solicitor back in Lucky Palm has drawn up the papers so hopefully things will work out like I planned.”
“Will Kay sign the papers do you think?”
“I hope she does but we will see. What can I do to help you in return?” 



William walked in and just sat there, “Spenc, I know what we are asking is a lot but could you and Tracy stay here and look after the twins?” Spencer looked at Tracy and then replied, “If you need us we are here.”
“When we have confirmation then we will move.”
“No word from David?”
“Nothing.” 



Suddenly they all heard shouting from the hall and Estevan was the first one to get in to the hall. He found Blair looking worried, “Blair, what is wrong?” Blair collapsed on the floor, “My kids are gone. Things are bad enough but now this.”

University



“I can’t believe it’s morning already…”
“Do you really think I can do this, sis?” Draco asked, Harmony stopped and said, “You have too because our family is in trouble and so is my boyfriend, I can feel it…”
“Or maybe you are worried he’s sleeping with another woman…” 



Harmony got angry and yelled, “You want a fight ok let’s have one. This bitch is back because you broke a container.”
Draco knew never to push Harmony when she was angry, “Ok I’m…I’m…sooo…sooo…sorry.” When they got to the building where Ty was staying Harmony told Draco to lay low as they didn’t want Elvira to catch on.



Ty could feel Harmony’s presence and waited behind the door until she walked in then grabbed her, “I missed you.” 



Harmony hugged him and said, “I missed you too,” then without warning she slapped him, “Where were my phone calls? I tried several times to call? Where is that bitch?”
“When I saw your Granddad and he told me about Elvira, I completely blocked my mind and switched my phone off…”
“And you haven’t slept with her?”
“What!!! Sleep with that old thing, when I have you, Beauty, get serious!”
“Don’t Beauty me, where is she?” 



Ty, loved the jealous streak in her but also had to calm her down. He pulled her close again and said softly, “I love you and only you. I don’t care where she is but us in this room where there is a bed, now that is dangerous.” Harmony glanced over and saw the bed and suddenly felt her body become weak. Her hormones were telling her, ‘Daddy won’t know, hell he doesn’t even know you are here. Strip his clothes off you know you want too.’
“Ty, we can’t stay here…” 



Suddenly Harmony felt Ty pull her towards the bed and said, “I need you, can’t you turn so you can share my bed?”
“Ty, I want it to be special. I even gave you that necklace as a promise that I’m yours, it does look nice on you.”
“My feelings are getting stronger for you, Beauty.”
“Same here but it will be worth it in the end.” 



They heard a cough from behind and when Harmony looked around she saw Elvira. A few moment past then Elvira coldly said, “Slim body and very young. Blonde hair and white eyes; although brown if you were human. Only way you’d look like that would be…now let’s take a guess shall we…white eyes, Blair, blonde hair, slut body, that human Teddy. 



Harmony was at boiling point but before she could react Ty launched himself at Elvira. As she crashed into the wall and fell she laughed and said, “So my boyfriend breed with a slut, he will pay for betraying me.”
Harmony screamed at her, “Touch my Dad or my Mum and you deal with me. I know what you did to my Dad and mark my words Elvira you will pay not the other way round.”

The home used for University where Ty is staying was created by Karima, thank you for building it :)

8 comments:

  1. Feel really bad for Blair! Especially not knowing where his kids are.

    I wonder what Harmony and Draco have planned. . .I'm trying to think of what he could possibly do. Hmm. . .

    Man, just looking at Elvira makes me cringe. I hope they can get rid of her and no one gets hurt or worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      Blair is scared that something has happened to them. Harmony and Draco are up to no good knowing them :). Elvira is a piece of work and I hope she goes before anyone else is hurt too.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see Harmony kill Elvira. I think Blair would blow a gasket but still be proud of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Harmony kill Elvira now that would be something lol and yes Blair would be proud :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. it is good that they met Ty. He may be able to talk Harmony and Draco out of trying to get Elvira. He may be the one who knows how evil she is. I certainly hope nothing happens to the three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Ty won't let anything happen to them, could he talk them out of try I doubt it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. This, this right here is a disaster waiting to happen. I really feel Harmony and Draco should have let the adults deal with this instead of rushing in impulsively. Nothing good can out of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Harmony and Draco want to help but yes if they don't let the adults handle this it could spell disaster.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete