Tuesday 4 February 2014

5.33 Elvira's demand


Blair was sitting on the sofa after having a drink to calm his nerves. “They have blocked their minds and switched their phones off.” Estevan looked at him and said, “We will find them.” 



Teddy ran into the room, “I just had a call from David...” trying to get her breath back, “Harmony and Draco are at the university, Harmony confronted Elvira.”
Blair looked at Teddy and shouted, “Is our daughter ok?”
“Elvira threatened Harmony but Ty launched himself at her to protect our daughter.” 



Blair didn’t say anything as he was too angry and went towards the door but Estevan yelled, “Stop right there, you are not going on your own to face her.” 



William had come back with another drink for Blair but was pale and Blair snatching the drink from his hands asked, “What the fuck is wrong with you?”
“Art has gone. I found a letter saying not to worry but he had a phone call from Ty. He sounded scared and didn’t know what to do so he left to help his best friend.” Estevan was now furious, “You let my grandson walk out the house to face…” 



Blair interrupted Estevan with his temper ready to explode, “For fuck sake Estevan, how could Will stop Art? Hell I didn’t even know my kids had taken off. But here you are, Mr Boss Man about to give orders yet again. Here is a thought shut the fuck up and let’s just get down there and kill that bitch before the kids get harmed.”



Teddy screamed at the top of her voice, “ENOUGH! Have you any idea what you are doing? You need to work together because this is what she wants, for everyone to take it out on each other. Estevan you’d lose Dawn, Blair, she’d have you back and I could bare that…to see that woman draped over you…” 



She stopped before the tears fell and Blair went to Teddy and put his arms around her waist, “Gorgeous, I love you and you are right. We all need to work as one to finish this. There is no way I’d leave you and be with her…NEVER and I’d never let that bitch ruin my brother’s marriage either.” Teddy squeezed Blair tightly as Estevan said, “Teddy we will all work together to get everyone home safe.” Teddy then quietly replied, “Draco is the only who can finish the kill because he released her. I looked through my books and that’s why the kids must have taken off.” Blair just looked at Estevan.

University



Elvira was in her room just looking at herself in the mirror when Harmony barged in, “Let yourself in, why don’t you?”
“Ty isn’t here to jump in so you want a fight let’s have one.” 



Elvira turned around and almost in a laugh said, “My fight isn’t with you, it’s with your mother.”
“Leave my Mum out of this…”
“If she hadn’t walked into the bar that night, your Dad would be with me now.” Harmony just looked at her in disgust, “My Dad hates you…” 





Elvira grabbed her and said, “Listen you…Your Dad belongs to me and only me and when I’ve finished getting your Dad back, he will have no time for his little girl,” then she released Harmony and walked away, while Harmony lay on the floor. Ty sensed something was wrong and ran in search for Harmony. Art had seen Ty run and knew instantly what had happened. Elvira stopped in front of Art and just gave him a dirty look but was caught off guard when he punched her to the ground. 



Art spotted Draco and ran in his direction pulling him out of sight, “Has she seen you Draco?”
“No but I heard raised voices is Harmony ok?”
“I don’t know but the family know we are here as I left a note.” Draco looked hurt but before he could respond Art continued, “What do you have planned?”
“I can’t say but by the time she sees me it will be too late the plan will be complete but help my sister.”



Ty was at the brink seeing Harmony unconscious, he carried her to his room and said anything to get her to speak but nothing. 



David came into the room and said, “Sweetheart it’s Granddad now get up you are stronger than this," but there was no reply. Ty was dialling Blair’s number when the door burst open and Blair was standing there ready to kill and asked firmly, “What happened to my daughter TJ? And remember your answer will determine whether you live or die?”



Blair walked closer and Ty gulped and tried to stay calm but he couldn’t as he said, “She did this,” pointing to Elvira who was now standing behind Blair.



He spun around and saw Elvira smiling at him as he pushed her out the door and yelled, “YOU BITCH, why couldn’t you have just stayed dead.”
“Baby, don’t be like that after all you did kill me once and I should be mad but I love you so all is forgiven if you just come back to me. If you agree I will spare your daughter and that human’s life.” Blair thought for a moment and wondered where Draco was but as long as Elvira hadn’t figured out that he had two children, he was safe for now.
“I’m not your Baby, you heartless bitch and what did you do to my daughter?” 



Elvira rolled her eyes which infuriated Blair and he picked her up by the throat and repeated his question, “What did you do to my daughter?” She tried to struggle but it was no use Blair had a good grip, “I just grabbed her then let her fall to the floor.” Blair released her and harshly said, “Like this?” 



Elvira just nodded and as Blair walked away she turned to face him and coldly said, “Are you coming home or do you need a reminder.” She watched as Blair fell to the floor clutching his head, “Elvira stop. You won’t win. I love my family.” Elvira was enjoying compelling Blair again and increased the control, “Will you come back to me and leave Teddy?”
Blair screamed in pain and Estevan made himself heard but Elvira couldn’t see him, “Elvira, Let Blair go!”
“He’s mine…show yourself or are you a coward?” 



Estevan came out of one of the rooms and firmly answered, “I’m no coward but you can’t even get the man you love to come back to you without resorting to evil tactics.”



Elvira looked him in the eye as she walked towards him, “Your concern over an employee is very touching but it is none of your business.”
“He is my business partner, friends even so yes it is my concern.” 



Blair got up after the headache had stopped and said through gritted teeth, “I don’t love you Elvira now take this as you last chance to stay alive and leave me and my family alone.”
“Listen to him Elvira because he is becoming pissed off.”
“Boss, where is your suit? Finally traded in that lucrative business of yours? Remember you helped your partner to kill me.”
“You’re not making sense, Elvira. Death scrambled that brain of yours? You forget we know that you have murdered many people over the years so bribery won’t work here.” 



Elvira just stared at them both and replied, “You are right as usual bribery won’t work here but killing each of your family members one by one will be fun unless I get what I want.” Then looking at Blair said, “And that would be you.”

10 comments:

  1. Dun dun dun! They really just need to stop talking to her and get rid of her already. I don't know what Draco has planned but it better be good.

    Poor Harmony! I hope she snaps out of whatever is wrong with her.

    Great chapter! Can't wait to read what's going to happen next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      They should just get on with it but because Draco released Elvira he is the one that has to finish it, he'd better come up with a good plan. Harmony confronting Elvira was very brave of her but I hope she is ok.
      Glad you are enjoying the story.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. That was a lot of talking, not enough blood gushing. He already killed her once as she said... what's stopping them now??
    She's a threat to their family, so get on with it! Slice the witch -W +B!! Rebus time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      Blair would love to cause her death and make it as bloody as possible but Draco is the only one who can finish this so they are stuck. Elvira has no idea who released her so that is why Draco stays out of sight but I hope he has a good plan.
      LOL at the slice the witch- Rebus time so agree with you, lets hope Draco is as evil as possible :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I just kind of jumped in this chapter so don't really know full story. I do however hope that Draco has a good plan as Elvire seems like an evil *itch. I hope Harmony is ok and that she can snap out of whatever is going on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ksmomma,

      You jumped to this chapter lol. Elvira is as evil as they come hehe and Draco hopefully will be able to sort the mess out. Harmony hopefully will be ok :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. ah, Elvira doesn't know Estevan and Blair are siblings? I sort of questioned too where their shirts were. haha. I am sure that Harmony is ok. She was knocked out a bit. I hope it's just that. Draco may have the advantage here, but, he's very young to have to do something adults shouldn't even do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Where their shirts are lol. Harmony should be ok and yes Draco shouldn't be doing this but we will see how it goes.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. I'm with Fae, the younger generation should have stayed at home, this isn't their fight, and they are too young to be getting involved, but still I'm interested to see how it all unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Kids these days should have listened but yes we will see how it unfolds.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete