Tuesday 18 February 2014

5.35 What the hell?

“What the hell are you playing at?” Estevan was furious with Teddy at letting Blair go into Elvira clutches. 



Teddy was already in a state and having her brother in-law yell at her wasn’t helping, “We needed time, what else was I supposed to do, Blair was in pain because of the headaches.”
“Kill the fucking bitch that was what you were supposed to do.”



“Dad it’s…”
“No it’s not ok Blake. Do you have any idea what I had to go through to get her to give Blair up and stop the headaches? I had to promise a job with a good amount of money. Then she up’s the ante and decides she wants Blair back and a partnership. We tried the nice approach but it didn’t work not with her. So we planned her murder, and do I regret it? No I don’t. Now that she has my brother alone, no telling how long before he gives in to her.” 



Estevan came close to Teddy and quietly said, “My brother fell for you hard and wanted you not her because he saw a future for the first time in his life. If anything happens to him Teddy, I will hold you responsible because you let him go back to her.” 



Estevan walked away but Teddy yelled, “I didn’t let him go, we haven’t broken our bond and I still love him just as much as you but we need to work together not blame each other.” Estevan turned around and said, “What do you have in mind?”



Elvira pushed Blair onto the bed and crawled up and came near his face, “It’s great to have you back. I’ll let you rest tonight but tomorrow you will need to show your loyalty to me.”
“You mean sex?”
“Not quite, you need to be in charge of the business not Estevan so you need to kill him and then we will have it all.” 



All Blair could think about was kill my brother…I can’t. Remember be nice. “I need fresh air; I’ll be by the pool if you need me.”
“It will give you chance to work out how to kill Estevan.” 



Blair sat by the pool trying to figure out what he could do. He finally had what he’d always craved a family and a brother but here he was being asked by the one person he hated the most to end it all. The thought of another man touching his wife made him angry and when he thought of no one able to control his son it terrified him. He knew Harmony would be ok because she had Ty. As for the rest of the family they would kill him if anything happened to his brother by his hand.



He heard footsteps approach him and when he turned around it took him a few seconds to register who it was, “Draco...she will…”
“Dad, don’t worry Harmony and Uncle Estevan are helping you block your thoughts from Elvira.”
“You are only a teenager.”
“Yeah, the potion didn’t age me up like I wanted. I still have to go to school; anyway I wanted to see if you were ok.”
“Draco, how is your Mum?”



“Uncle Estevan tore into her after you left with the bitch…”
“Tell him from me not too and have you got things ready.” Draco looked at his Dad and said, “I just need to do one more thing and I’m ready.”
“You must hurry because she wants me to kill Estevan.” Draco saw the worry in his father’s eyes and replied, “Dad don’t worry it won’t come to that believe me.”



Estevan stood up when Draco walked in, “How is he?” Draco looked around the room and said, “Elvira has asked Dad to kill you, Uncle Estevan. She wants the business.” 



Harmony walked up to her Mum and said, “When I found out Elvira could compel Dad, Blake and I worked on a potion for Dad so when she tries to do it again it won’t work. Get it to him so he can drink it and let Dad do the rest.”
Teddy looked at Estevan, “Now my brother can do what he does best play with his kill.”
“Blair’s going to make this messy, isn’t he?” Estevan looked at Teddy and replied, “After what she has done and tried to do, he is going to finish this and I will help him.” 



Art voiced a question, “I thought it was Draco who had the kill?”
Everyone put their eyes on Draco, “I’m almost there but Dad can play with the food if he wants.”



Teddy was at the window just staring when Estevan cleared the room and approached Teddy, “What I said…”
“It was said out of anger and love for your brother.”
“I love you both and what she is doing to all of us I can’t stand it.”
“Then let’s give Blair the potion.”




Elvira was waiting when they got there, “Blair is mine, you gave your word and if you want to live, you need to leave now.”
Estevan came right up to her, “I want to see my business partner, NOW!” Blair walked down the stairs when heard Estevan. 



He did want Teddy asked and that was to play along even though he felt sick. He put his arms around Elvira and kissed her cheek, “It’s business so don’t worry. I’m with you now.” Elvira grinned at Teddy as she watched her grow jealous and rubbed his cheek, “Ok, don’t be long.”


They went outside and before Blair knew what happened Teddy slapped him, “You don’t have to look so comfortable with her.” 


Blair was in shock but pulled her close and said, “I want to throw up every time I go near her but you in my arms feels so right, but it was your idea, not mine.”
Teddy brushed his cheek and softly said, “It just looked so real…I hate her but you I want home.”
Estevan coughed and they parted, “I love seeing you get cosy but we have work to do and a gift for you, Blair.” 


Estevan handed over the potion and pulled him into a hug and in a whisper said, “Drink it then she can’t compel you and this will be the only time I say this so don’t expect to hear it again but I love you brother.” Blair choked back his emotions and said, “Love you too baby bro.” 


Blair pulled away and drank the potion and said, “Now let’s have some fun.”

10 comments:

  1. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
    Muhahahahahaha, she has it coming now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      The games are about to begin yay

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Go get her!

    Draco became a teen instead of an adult? I bet he's not overly thrilled with that. I wonder what his plan is to get rid of Elvira. Can't wait to see!

    I love how Teddy wanted Blair to play along and then got mad at him when she thought he was too convincing.

    Estevan and Blair with their brotherly love. . .great stuff.

    When this all goes down, I'm going to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the show. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      Draco is not impressed that he only aged to a teen. He is keeping his plan to himself and I wish he'd share lol. Teddy was very jealous but she had to remember she asked Blair to play along.

      Blair and Estevan are very close even though they don't show it all that often.

      Hope you enjoy the show :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Everyone is on edge and Teddy's right, they need to work together. I am really surprised that Elvira can't hear them talking. I am a bit worried about Draco. What if the kill doesn't die and snatches Draco in Blair's place? What a complex nightmare that would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Teddy is right but they all at each other rather than work together. Harmony is a strong vampire after all she was the one that found out Estevan and his Dad were related so between her and Estevan who is really good at blocking minds it's between them that are stopping Elvira break through. Draco can be very evil and I hope he comes up with a good plan but yes it would be a nightmare. :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe
    *rubs hands together*
    yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes there will be trouble ahead lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Will Draco change back? I really enjoyed him as a child. I hope the potion works and that Blair is able to take control of the situation and get rid of Elvira for once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Draco won't change back :( The potion will stop the headaches for Blair and then they can get rid of Elvira once and for all.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete