Tuesday 25 February 2014

5.36 Elvira gets mad

Harmony opened the door and saw Art standing there. She let him in and asked, “Are you ok?”



“Granddad isn’t back with your Mum, I think something is wrong. Dad and Uncle Blake want to go over there to check it out but want you to come.” Harmony didn’t think twice and replied, “Let’s go.” 



When they got downstairs, Harmony saw her Dad and ran into his arms and hugged him hard, “It’s so great to have you home but how?”



Blair pulled away and said, “I went to kill her but the bitch has disappeared. We don’t know where she has gone or why because all she wanted was me.” 



Everyone looked at Harmony and when she questioned the look, Estevan said, “You were a toddler when you were able to break my block and learn my secret. Please try and get in her head and find out what she is up to?”



Blair screamed Elvira’s name and coldly said, “Bitch, what you up to?” Elvira heard his plea and though her thoughts communicated with him, ‘So your father is human? While everyone was helping you no-one was helping David. As his reward I will kill your father last but thanks to reading his mind, I now know everything.’
Blair looked at Estevan and said, “She knows everything.” Estevan then heard Elvira, “All I wanted was Blair but no you couldn’t leave me have what I wanted could you and why because you are brothers!’
‘Ok you know we are related…’ Elvira laughed and coldly replied, ‘Tut, tut Estevan but there is more…have a guess where I am?’ There was silence then Elvira continued, ‘You love your family and would protect it at all costs but let me ask you Estevan who is protecting Dawn?’
‘You leave her alone or else…’



‘Or else you will get here on time and save her. Guess again…you won’t because she will be dead and so will your son. Oh before I forget when you hear Dawn’s pleas for you to save her life be aware she will die in horrible pain and very slowly, bye.’



Elvira watched through the window as Dawn threw Nathan up in the air and as she snuggled him she glanced at her phone but there was nothing. “I hope Daddy is ok because I miss him so much.”




“Pity you will never see him again.” Dawn looked up and fear swept over her, “How did you get in and who are you?”
Elvira walked closer and closer, “I’m the one Estevan warned you about…now how did he put it an ancient vampire on the loose.” Dawn started to back away as Elvira kept walking towards her, “You should know I can out run you.”
“I know but I…” Elvira finished off her sentence, “Scared and lonely? Just the way I like my victims, the blood tastes better that way as it drains from the body.” Dawn slowly put Nathan down and reached for anything she could grab. She may have been human but she wasn’t going down without a fight. “Elvira is your name, right?”
“I see Estevan taught you well.”
“You dated Blair for a while and…”
“Oh shut up! I hate how humans try this pathetic ploy to distract me. Face facts DAWN, you are going to die.” 



Elvira then went to Nathan and picked him up, he cried and when she yelled at him, Nathan pulled her hair. “Why you little…” dropping Nathan to the floor. 



Dawn scooped him up and ran out the back door and ran down the side of the house but Elvira was waiting, “BOO.” 



Dawn ran back the same way she came, telling Nathan to speak to Daddy or his brothers.
“Dada, Dada,” Nathan kept saying as Dawn kept running. Elvira was walking behind her, “You’ll be tired soon enough then I will kill you.”
“Nathan you have to try Daddy in your mind please, Mummy needs your help,” but Nathan kept repeating the same thing Dada, Wee wee, Akey. 



Dawn was almost at the beach when she started to get tired. She was getting slower and Elvira now stood next to her, “Aww shame you will die alone but I guess that’s the way it goes and when I’m done with you the little one will be next." Elvira picked Dawn up by the throat and squeezed tighter every time Dawn struggled then dropped her to the floor. 



Dawn started to rub her neck when Elvira attacked her again but this time she bit her and drank some of her blood. Dawn was trying to scratch Elvira in the hopes that she would let her go but Elvira didn’t release her grip.






After a minute Elvira stopped and savoured the taste. Dawn moved slightly letting a moan of pain escape her, “Are you in pain? I hope so because we have a long night of drinking ahead of us.” Dawn lifted her head slightly and couldn’t see Nathan and started to panic and thought where is my baby?
Elvira grabbed Dawn again and started to put her fangs into her neck, she started to drink when she heard a noise and stopped. 



Elvira got up and shouted, “This kill is mine so leave me be,” but there was no response. 



When she turned back to Dawn she was gone but how? She was practically lifeless so she couldn’t move that fast, could she? Elvira was now angry and yelled, “That was my kill give her back.”
 “No she wasn’t your kill. You are out for revenge Elvira but if you want my advice run because you are being hunted and when you are caught, you will welcome death.” 



When Elvira turned and saw who was in front of her horror crept upon her face.
“You!”

12 comments:

  1. Oh please pretty please don't wait too long before letting us know what is going on. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky la blue,

      I'll try not to make you wait lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. WHO IS -YOU-?????
    You can't stop there... well, you did... but you can't stop there!
    Wow, she really pulled out the stops with Dawn... I hope -YOU- can take her down!

    *singing*
    ...Take you down... I really wanna take you down... show you what I'm about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      Who is you?....well you will see lol

      Yes I left it there hehe and poor poor Dawn :(
      Estevan will not be happy

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh phoo! You can't just stop it there! grrrrrr

    Wow Art. heh ;)

    Now I have to wait....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Sorry you have to wait :(

      Yes Art yummy :)

      Not long to wait I hope

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Who's there?!? Who in the world could horrify Elvira? Argh! Nice ending ... torturing us like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LilyParker,

      Who is there, you'll see soon. Torture me lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Quick get to the next page lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete