Tuesday 4 March 2014

5.38 The final moment

Elvira looked at her arms and fear suddenly swept over her. 



She tried to hear thoughts of people she could here in the distance and said to herself, “No I’m a human, a mortal.” 



She heard the bush sway in the distance but couldn’t see anyone; she started to make her way off the beach but jumped at every noise she heard.



Blair and Estevan were watching from the trees as she walked away and Estevan coldly said, “Normally I hate sharing my food but I think for one meal I can make an exception.”
“I totally agree with you, I really think Draco did us proud here.”
“I really think Draco will go far and he’s definitely on my good list right now.”
Blair and Estevan kept watch as they spoke to each other and Blair asked, “Do you think that is far enough now?”
Estevan laughed and coldly replied, “1…2…3…yes that’s far enough.”



Elvira was almost out of the beach when Ty stopped her, “Going somewhere?” She saw the red eyes that stared back at her and backed away, “I was just leaving…I’ve…been thinking maybe disappearing is a good idea.” Ty didn’t move but kept staring and coldly replied, “You hurt my girl and you think I’m going to let you leave without dealing with you first.” Elvira had never felt these human emotions before and in a shaky tone said, “I know you’re mad but I didn’t mean it.”
“You insult her parents and knocking her out meant nothing, bullshit.” 



Then she saw another vampire come out, “Remember me?”
“No.”
“Art, I’m Heather’s son you once threatened my Mum…”
“Oh.”
“But you remember my Dad and Uncle Blake?” 



Suddenly they appeared and she backed away even more.
William laughed and said, “The infamous Elvira isn’t scared, is she?”
“Do you know what big bro? I think you maybe right.” 



When Elvira turned around she saw Blair and Estevan staring at her. She froze to the spot not able to move and said calmly, “Blair think of all the good times we had together…”
“They were so few good times that I can’t remember them. Everything you’ve ever done to me and now my family…today your sentence is being carried out.”



“You hurt Dawn and my son big mistake and as a starter I’m going to do to you what you did to Dawn.” Estevan grabbed her by the throat and squeezed as he lifted her. Elvira felt helpless as she hung in the air, trying to claw at Estevan to let her go. 



She dropped to the floor shaken but before she knew what was happening Blair grabbed her and drank from her. She screamed but it fell on deaf ears as no one cared. Estevan took over and started to piece her skin in a different place so the pain was more excruciating. As each of them took their turns they all did something different. William hated her that with Elvira all most lifeless he punched her and watched her fall to the floor. 

Blake grabbed her by her clothes and shook her and demanded, “Say you are SORRY!” Elvira tried to speak but she was too weak, he dropped her to the floor and stepped back. 



Ty forced her up and drank from her then dropped her and when Art drank from her she let out a moan.
Estevan was about to drink from her but saw the evil in Blair’s eyes and stepped back and through his thoughts said, ‘Out of all of us you deserve the final moment.’



Everyone stepped back leaving Blair standing over Elvira and through his thoughts said to all of them, ‘The words you hear me speak must never be mentioned after this is done agreed.’
In unison he heard, ‘Yes.’



He took Elvira in his arms to finish the kill and said, “I know you can hear me Elvira so open your eyes.” She opened her eyes and in a whisper replied, “I only ever wanted you.”
“At one time that might have been true but you turned something once wonderful into something pure evil and enjoyed torturing the man you claimed to love. You were once the most feared vampire in the world now you are an evil woman who couldn’t bear to see people happy and had to destroy what they had in order to make you happy. All you did to me was made me hate and despise you.”
“I beg you to have mercy.” 



Blair smiled at her but coldly said, “There will be no mercy just pure hatred as I finish your life,” then he pieced her skin and heard a faint moan of pain as he went deeper into her skin draining the rest of her body. 



When Blair was finished he picked her up and let out a scream across the island to let everyone know she was finally dead.
Estevan looked at Blair and said, “We need to get home and clean up.” 



They started to walk home, Art asked, “Dad, I know I turned early but I don’t want a party can I have that guy’s weekend we talked about.” William just smiled and said, “Let’s clean up first and then we will talk about your coming of age.”

13 comments:

  1. very dramatic and cool update *LOVE*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IvoryButterfly,

      I'm glad you liked the update and thanks :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Couldn't have thought of a better ending for Elvira. Great last three chapters! I like how Draco turned her into a human and how helpless she became. Great job! Can't wait to read what comes next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      Glad you liked the last 3 chapters and I think you are right the ending was rather fitting an evil vampire like Elvira.
      See you soon :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ LMAO, perfect ending for Elvira,her deadly sins & torture of others has an end....this time for good!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      She is dead for good no returns thankfully. Glad you liked it

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Hehe. They all had to have a turn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes they all had a turn and now she is no more ;)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. that was brutal. Those men may seem like nice, sweet guys, but deep down, they may be as wicked as Elvira. They enjoyed the torture of her last moments.... yes, she was evil as well, but, it's like they lost a bit of their humanity in doing what they did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      It was brutal, The guys are vampires after all and felt justified in doing what they did because of what Elvira put them through. However you could be right about their humanity but I think that under normal circumstances they control their blood lust really well

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. That last scene was a tad disturbing. I think I would have enjoyed it more if Elvira was still a vampire. Six or so vampires against one human doesn't seem fair at all. Stripping her of vampirism was punishment enough in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      What happened I would agree disturbing but they believed they did the right thing. It was alot of vampires against an ex vampire but they felt it was the right way because of what she put the family through past and present.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete