Tuesday 12 August 2014

6.15 Mistreatment


Draco held his head in shame, “Cuz I’m sorry pretty boy came here. I promise I will sort this out.”
“What is going on Draco?” 
He glanced at Will and said, “Dad kicked me out.”
Will firmly replied, “You were the one who saved our family from Elvira and now you are treating us like shit.”



“It’s not what you think…” Will yelled at Draco stopping him in mid-sentence, “What is it then? Harmony came to see me and Blake and believe it or not she is very worried about you so are we.”
Draco stood there taken aback at the comment and replied, “I will sort it don’t worry.” 



Will kicked the fireplace as Draco left because he knew Draco was lying but because he was blocking his mind he couldn’t see what was really going on.



Draco stumbled into the graveyard and fell to his knees and screamed, “Somebody help me please; anybody please.” He heard the voice again taunting him, ‘Nobody can hear you and if they could, they don’t want too, they all hate you. No wait that girl still likes you…lets piss her off so you have no-one.’
Draco had sweat pouring from and begged, “Please no, not that. Leave her out of this.”
‘Can’t do that, besides she irritates me with wanting to hear, I love you all the time.’



“David, I’m worried about Draco can’t you talk to Blair and convince him to let Draco home?”
“I tried but he is adamant that Draco can’t come home especially after the way he spoke to Teddy.” Daphne sat staring at nothing and said, “Something is off, I can sense it.”
“We will let Draco stay with us that way we can keep an eye on him.”



Blair was furious, “You are both ignoring me.” Daphne looked at Blair and said, “I know your angry but see sense, we need to keep an eye on him.” Over the last 5 years Blair had grown close to Daphne and even went as far as calling her Mum. Estevan loved this gesture and even teased him about it at times but Blair ignored the teasing because in truth he missed having a mother. “Mum, he treats everyone like shit. He loves that girl…Torri but he denies this but I have no idea why and you still want to take him in?”
“Yes because at some point Draco will open up to one of us and we need to be prepared when that happens.”


Torri just looked at Draco with horror on her face, “Draco please…” He grabbed her and said, “There will never be an, us. I don’t love you.” She ran into the bedroom and closed the door. He could hear the voice in his head, ‘Force her go on this will get her to hate you, think of the control you will have, think of gratification. NOW DRACO, I DEMAND IT.’ 



He screamed in his head, ‘Leave me alone, I can’t hurt her and you can’t make me.’
‘You forget I can.’
‘NO!’
Suddenly he was moving towards the bedroom but he couldn't stop, Draco was trying to fight his body so he  could stay still but it was too strong. 



He forced the door open and yelled, “Leave now Torri for your own safety.” She saw the terror in his eyes and slowly came towards him and replied, “I can help you but only if you talk to me.”



Draco was now screaming at her, “No-one can help me, just leave and do it now!”
Draco heard the voice say, ‘HOW DARE YOU STOP ME! At least she hates you now,’ as he heard a horrible laugh.



 Torri left her own home in tears, she ran as far as she could until she finally became tired.
She lay on the ground thinking about what she should do. She loved him and it broke her heart that there were times he could be so loving and the next minute he was angry and possessive. She could see he wanted to open up and talk but he refused and she couldn’t understand why. She thought about going to see his parents but what would she say, ‘Hi, I’m the girl that wants to be Draco’s girlfriend and by the way he’s nuts.” 



Instead she let herself into the Art Gallery where and put her energies into work and for a while it worked.



She felt arms around her waist but when she looked down she saw they were human and quickly turned around, “I told you I’m in love with Draco.” 



He ignored her and brushed her cheek with a smile and said, “I know you told me but I saw you run from your house crying and hurt. I hate seeing you like this. I can offer you what you want love and a life together, I love you Torri.” 



He got down on one knee and said, “Torri be my wife?” 



She was in shock for a moment and thought, ‘He is sweet and he will be a good husband…but I want Draco to be here asking me on one knee. But Draco will never do this will he and I can’t help him if he won’t talk to me.’



“Yes I will marry you.” He picked her up in his arms and said, “You won’t regret this and I will make sure you have everything you will need. Now come with me and we will leave straight away.”



Torri tidied up her work station and left her resignation letter on the table. Just before opening the door she took one last look around Painswater Point and through her thoughts quietly said, ‘Good bye Draco.’

14 comments:

  1. ~ Oh! No!!!!!
    ~ Torri is giving up on Draco,really I do not blame her, with the way Draco is treating her!
    ~ And if Draco's own parents will not help,what chance has Draco got to beat this thing that has possessed him!
    ~ I see no end to his torment,& now he loses the one he loves!
    ~ No hope!!! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Torri is giving up and I'm with you I can see why.
      Draco feels very alone right now and with Torri gone he might lose the fight.
      The end might spell the end of Draco :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this is Not! good.... oh boy, Draco is going to sink deep within himself and that other entity will take over.
    No one will be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      This is very bad and you are right Draco will sink deeper in himself without Torri around. Trouble is ahead

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! No!
    No!
    NO!
    I can't believe it. I won't believe it.
    Draco needs help, real help. I'm glad at least Daphne knows he needs it. She's wise.
    /sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Yes yes yes lol
      Draco really needs the help of his family but will he get it, I hope so. Daphne is very wise.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. OH NO!!!
    If only Torri could see sense and not give in to a shiny bauble nor give up on Draco so easily!!!
    Draco so needs to kick that 'voice ' to the back-paddock asap... so hoping that he manages t get a hold of it, but with Torri leaving, I am now worried for him and his family...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivorybutterfly,

      Torri can't see sense not with that ring and with her gone Draco will sink deeper and deeper leaving the voice to gain control but I hope it won't come to that for him or the family.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. No this can't be happening!
    Draco needs help and can't ask because of the voice controlling him. He doesn't want to do the things he's doing but there doesn't seem to be anything he can do to prevent it. Now with Torri giving up on him this might the final straw to let the voice take complete control.
    I hope Daphne will be able to figure it out before it's too late. Draco needs his family but with the way things are going he doesn't even have that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DandyLion240,

      The voice is controlling him now but he wants to ask for help but can't which is sad.. Hopefully someone will rescue him and soon, it could be Daphne but we will see.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. As much as I dislike Draco and a small part of me is glad Torri's given up on Draco, but I can't help but want to shake some sense into Torri. She's settling for second best, and settling for anything other than what your heart wants never works. She's trading one hell for another. There's nothing wrong with being single

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Torri loves Draco but with the way he has treated her you can't blame her for leaving. Torri is settling for second best or so she thinks because she thinks the grass is greener on the other side but I have a feeling she is walking into something else entirely.
      There is nothing wrong with being single either.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. I'm a little lost here, who is the man who proposed to Torri?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      The man was another person who was after Torri but she always said no because of Draco but I never showed that so sorry if it confused you. However I do think this will blow up in her face.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete